"I have plenty of time, but no money."
or
"I have plenty of money, but no time."
and the corollary,
"I have no time, no money, and no life."

:whistling

Peter

You forgot another corollary.

I have plenty of time & plenty of money ... and I just let my capital work for me ;)

time and money are interchangeable as in
"I have plenty of time, but no money."
or
"I have plenty of money, but no time."
and the corollary,
"I have no time, no money, and no life."

:whistling

Peter

Keep it up DT,...like I said,...extremely revealing !

How illuminating. You shine like a 1 watt bulb.

As you can't seem to string together a sentence on trading, why not reveal to the crowd your insights on my psyche? start on your evaluation of my stress levels if you like.

Time = Money ? yes , for example : someone like u posts actively in discussion boards he is not making money trading thats for sure :cheesy:

Indeed - but I live in a country where my mother tongue is not spoken and the culture and people are very different. The forum allows me to interact with people that actually get my joke (I'll be trying out a new joke next week).

On top of this, the TV is so crap here, I can't commit the kind of time I would like to in order to be a couch potato.

If this weren't enough - Trade2Win prevents boredom trades. It has been clinically proven, in a clinic.

Personally, I think you can increase your returns by spending more time but like the rest of you - I don't know how to quantify it. I know that too much would be damaging but I also know that 30 seconds a day won't cut it either.

We talk about many aspects of trading here. The impact of various things such as money management, journaling, research, mental preparation is fairly well covered.

I would certainly say that I haven't put a lot of consideration into how much time I actually spend trading and what impact increases/decreases would have. I am limited to an extent as someone that day trades but I could cover other markets in theory. I have my suspicions about the impact of more/less time but nothing concrete.

I was in Zante once and some black guy selling dodgy cd's said to me, "Time is money, don't waste my time". Then kissed his teeth.

Kissed his teeth ? Surely impossible & up there with the ability to lick your elbows...