What you think price of Ripple after 10 years

rayfordadam

Bitcoin was release in 2009 when the bitcoin price very low but now its cost 7000$ approx

In 2012 Ripple was release, but what will be the cost for Ripple in 2023

:rolleyes:

It is difficult to predict anything in the crypto world for ten years. What is obvious is that Ripple has been steadily keeping the position among the top 3 currencies by the capitalization since the first quarter of the year. Ripple already has a large amount of investors that reduces its risks of losing in value. I think the price of Ripple can increase to $5-10 thanks to the growth of partner banks.

hii, can someone tel me what actually is going on in crypto business........

I've invested in XRP, but I've subsequently seen a report that suggests that in the medium to long term, the coin will be virtually worthless, and also that the cross-border payment problem that Ripple is aiming to solve does not need the XRP token to function. Any thoughts?

Well, I’m not sure that xrp and btc are that comparable. I think that it’s wiser to make conclusions about xpr based on history of its price changes, than on changes of bitcoin’s price. Besides, we can’t be sure about any prediction related to cryptocurrency or its price. Sure, we can make some expectations based on previous experience and available data, but it won’t be that precise.