What would you do?

mrtorrence

6 0
Imagine you were in this situation, what would you do?

You have warrants to buy 9.5 million shares at 2 cents of a micro cap OTC company currently trading at about 4.5 cents. You also have a cashless exercise option with the following equation for determining what % of the 9.5 million shares you get:

y= 9,500,000[(x-.02)/x]; where x is the average closing price from the previous 5 days

Attached are pictures of the stock's chart from the last 6 months, and a brief summary.

What would you do?

Attachments

Trader333

8,502 881
I would leave it alone as there is just too much risk of it dropping to 1 cent which will give you a significant loss in my view.

mrtorrence

6 0
Well remember, they're warrants. I paid basically nothing for them and I don't see any reason why I wouldn't do the cashless exercise. I've got about $30k liquid cash that I could use to buy some of them but I don't see any reason why I would do that with a stock this volatile. So really I just need to time the warrant exercise well, and then figure out how to get rid of the shares efficiently. I think that's where the technical analysis comes in

mrtorrence

6 0
As of right now it is about $25million

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock