what would u wish 4? one wish only

grubs50

If u had the chance to make a wish that would transform your life or the world, what would it be?.............mine would definitely be happiness cos that means everything else in my life is ok.

grubs

right at this minute a computer that didn't keep crashing would do very nicely thank you!!!

jon

Hi Grubs

I would wish for 30 more wishes :cheesy:

Failing that, Good health - everything else in life I can do something about :)

Health , Happiness & Hope...........

suppose these all go hand in hand, but if u have them , if u think about it.........u need nothing else.

that is the great thing about this business.........as long as u have the latter...............doesn't matter how many cock-ups u make, U can never fail !!

Jay

kylie minogue? i bet if she was the girl next door u won't even notice her.............she is an average girl with a great publicity machine behind her

and if i may add, how would that affect ur life,Neil?..........she may be shyte in bed.........lol

so apart from that ur whole game is perfect? ever thot of going professional?..........lol

lol
I am only allowed one wish.
Putting in one is useless if your playing 4 out of the rough.

bonsai said:
A 3 wood that always puts the ball on the fairway !
(first time)
lol
Might I suggest the Callaway's Great Big Birtha II Fairway woods. As close to heaven as possible........and that includes Kylie as well Neil ;)

if I did that they would probably send me a playstation or a
boxed xmas job with dice and Chance cards.

I have played this game before.
lol

bonsai said:
A 3 wood that always puts the ball on the fairway !
(first time)
lol

Bonsai,

I've got the very club in my bag - shame I haven't got the swing to go with it. Bit like my "straight down the middle" trading system really!!

good trading (and swinging)

jon