The Death of WASP

So just who had the honor of ending it for WASP and yes I'm going to say it... Who killed Phil?
Not that I would be upset at anyone for doing so. I think it would be more along the lines of an assisted suicide.

Assisted suicide....I like that...very clever. :)

So now we have us a "who done it" ! :eek:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Side issue....lulz !...LULZ !!...ffs...how faggoty is that ! only soft southern faggoty shandy drinking cheese eating wine drinking surrender monkeys would ever be seen using that :LOL:...Gaylords.

Assisted suicide....I like that...very clever. :)

So now we have us a "who done it" ! :eek:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Side issue....lulz !...LULZ !!...ffs...how faggoty is that ! only soft southern faggoty shandy drinking cheese eating wine drinking surrender monkeys would ever be seen using that :LOL:...Gaylords.

Hmm. Could be any one of just a few people.
Now see if we had more mods this would be much more fun!

Why don't we just give everyone with more than 10 posts, apart from everyonerich, moderator powers to see what happens :)

It was a fun thing to do at the time...!

Think it was a tad harsh making it permanent but hey ho, I'm sure I will survive and yes, there is always chatzy ftw! (ask Arabian for link as sure this nick won't last long).

Oh, and C_V, you'll be the first to admit this site is nothing more than 'for the lulz' these days! (you Northern monkey - only making it equal!)

Adious!

Wasp

Last edited:
Hey Barry get back with all those worker bees, you're not a pollen jock

Wow, WASP went from not being able to get himself banned to being banned twice in a week!
He is really moving up in the world.

I'm out of it for a little bit and everyone's getting delusions of grandeur!!

Maybe their photobucket posting was just another way of saying 'so long and thanks for all the green pips'?

Either way, the fact that they think they can escape t2w is for lulz! Spanish hasn't been here for years but is still here in spirit!!

Chris:
Phil:

YOU LOVE EACH OTHER!!!!!!