Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Buy and Hold Trader

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters

FTSE Beater

Experienced member
1,518 5
Hi all

I'm interested to find out what time-scales T2W members are looking for in trades.

Are you:
<table border="2" cellpadding="6"><tr><td>Scalper</td><td> Looking to hold positions for a matter of minutes.</td></tr><tr><td>Day Trader</td><td>Looking to close out all positions by the end of the day</td></tr><tr><td>Swing Trader</td><td>Holding a trade open for between a day and a week</td></tr><tr><td>Position Trader</td><td>A trader who is looking to hold a position for a number of weeks</td></tr><tr><td>Long Term Trader</td><td>Someone who is holding a trade open for months at a time</td></tr><tr><td>Buy and Hold Trader</td><td>A trader who is looking for a return over a number of years. Normally know as a LTBH trader</td></tr>
</table>

Newtron Bomb

Experienced member
1,602 87
Hi FB,
I started off an index day trader and added currencies to the list of trading vehicles which is more a swing style of trading as per your description but am also day trading us stocks now with a view to swing trading those... so i dont know where i would put myself...:?:

Swing trading dominates my trading at the moment but i should imagine my day trading will pick up a bit more in the coming weeks

HTH... are you profiling traders for a psychology thesis:?: :LOL:

FTSE Beater

Experienced member
1,518 5
Hi NB

Your the very reason I let you pick more than one option :cheesy:
What ever happened to trading one way :rolleyes: (would have made the poll a lot cleaner :cheesy: )

As for a Psychology Thesis - I think I'll pass. Dr. FB is just far too many initials for me

mma

233 0
what type are you FB ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock