what trading is this?


76 0
Please bear with me, but what type of trading method is this (if any)

Watching 4 or 5 of the major indices (FTSE, DAX, DOW, S&P etc) and they often tend to move in similar directions. If 4 of them were down, say between -0.3% and -0.6% and the other was still up, theres a probability that will follow suit. Is there a name for this type of trading please?


80 20
correlation trading.

Its quite common in currencies as well.

Just remember that the "other one" is sometimes the lead, and not the follower.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock