what to do

Ray1963

i didn't realise this site was all about trading, so i apologise. can anybody advise me? i have a seven game football accumulator of which 6 have already won. i am waiting on Queens Park Rangers winning this evening. my query is does anybody know of a bookmaker who will match my first bet in money terms as i can bet on the draw and Sheffield United to win. Draw is 3/1 and Sheff Utd To win 13/2. any suggestions greatly appreciated

There sport betting folder on this forum. You should ask this question there.

yeas I figured that but I'm not sure how you would do it. In essense I think you would have to put a bet on QPR NOT winning in bigger size so it matches the 558 pay out of the accumulator. So basically you have to "borrow" what you've already won from the accumulator and bet it on qpr to lose/draw. Its OK if you;ve got deep pockets.

And in any case, your pay outwill be less than 558 because one of your bets will lose, obviously. I don;t do sports betting though so better stick around for someone that does.

yeas I figured that but I'm not sure how you would do it. In essense I think you would have to put a bet on QPR NOT winning in bigger size so it matches the 558 pay out of the accumulator. So basically you have to "borrow" what you've already won from the accumulator and bet it on qpr to lose/draw. Its OK if you;ve got deep pockets.

And in any case, your pay outwill be less than 558 because one of your bets will lose, obviously. I don;t do sports betting though so better stick around for someone that does.
thanks anyway for replying

Would doing a lay of some sort on Betfair be of use? Do you have a BF account? If not I can get you a £25 free bet if you PM me; should go some way to helping you win more money?