Risk Free Profit

pchees

Hi

I came across this web site three weeks ago and signed up to make some extra cash for myself to help fund my trading accounts.

Please look at the link here:

http://businessopp.riskfreeprofit.com/

This system provides a real time sports arbitrage solution. The software scans about 50 different bookmakers sites on your behalf to find opportunities. It then notifies you of each one and then calculates how much money you should place in the correct proportion, in order to get the guaranteed return.

What is Arbitrage?

Well for those who don't know, when bookmakers lay their odds for an event (for example a football match) there are 3 possible outcomes. Team A could win, A could lose or there is a draw. The bookmaker quotes odds for each outcome. If these odds are converted to percentages they will always exceed 100%, and this means that as many punters place their bets the bookmakers will always make a profit.

With arbitrage, you take advantage of the differences between multiple bookmakers placing odds on the same event. One bookmaker in America, one in the UK and one in Australia all place odds for the same event. Sometimes (depending upon the configuration) the odds will come to less than 100%. By placing your money in the correct proportions you get a guaranteed return. If the odds add up to 95% and you placed bets from a pool of £500, you would get a guaranteed return of £25.

This software does all that hard work for you, it calculates the correct proportions and advises you how much to place on each outcome for an event. It will then direct you to the correct bookmaker web site to place the bet.

I have attached a screen shot to show you what it looks like. Every time the system finds an opportunity you also get a little pop up window on the bottom right hand side of the screen informing you. You specify how often you wish to scan the bookmakers.

The software costs $139 to rent each month, which is renewable each month manually.

There are two ways of making money. The first is by using the system to place bets and taking the profits. It works well. In the first 3 weeks that I have been playing with it I have made over £350.

The second method is by introducing the software to other people via a network marketing system which pays you a monthly bonus. There is absolutely no obligation to pass the software on to anybody, so if you don't like NLM then you don't have to worry about it.

These are all the facts. Take a look at the system and see what you think. I believe it is revolutionary because it is in real time and can provide hundreds of opportunities every day.

I hope this is off interest to you. It is, of course, not strictly a trading system, but it will give you an income to help fund your trading accounts and pay the bills. :)

Best Regards

Patrick

Attachments

• sshot2km.jpg
    sshot2km.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 787
I haven't looked at the website, but does this software get round the logistics problem of laying off bets with numerous bookies and does it cater for the fact they'll pull your account with them if they find out what you're doing?

A review of various sports arbitrage services, by an experienced trader, are listed here......

riskfreeprofit doesnt score very highly.

http://www.sportsarbitragereview.co.uk/7667.html?*session*id*key*=*session*id*val*

The fact is, as Bramble already pointed out, it's not really risk free. Bookmakers get wise very quickly when they lose money. When you arbitrage your different accounts will get churned big time. That is to say that you will always be moving large sums of money between them. The problem with placing a bet is that you never know that you are not getting the bet until you offer to enter in to it.

In my opinion, the best way to make money is to do exactly what the bookies do.....make your own odds and let folk bet against them. It's still not a gaurenteed profit but over time it has a positive expectation (if you use a betting exchange and nip inside the odds of the big bookies).

Steve.

TheBramble said:
I haven't looked at the website, but does this software get round the logistics problem of laying off bets with numerous bookies and does it cater for the fact they'll pull your account with them if they find out what you're doing?

Would it really bother them though?

In the case of a football match you are betting with 3 different bookies and 2 of your bets WILL lose. I guess the two bookies which get your losing bets will be happy. Of course, the next time round they may have to pay you but the nature of arbitrage betting is that the punter always wins whilst the bookies can get lucky and collect a lot of the losing bets.

try this pchees

Pchees

I read with interest your abritrage write up, be very careful in that market, the arb opportunities, can be distorted, just like a poor data feed, if you are dedicated to playing sports arb, your best site is http://www.zero-risk-arbitrage.com/. They are by far you best place to what you are trying to do. I of course would be interested to see how you are getting on ver time. If you have a good margin, yes you could earn a bit of pocket change.

The thing is sports arbing is very much like trading intra day you really have to be on top of it like a rash or you can start to fall short on either sidea a the flick of a switch. It is yet another retail derivative for the retail market, and the people who really make the money are the bookies.

Have a look through that site and let me know how you go, and good luck ok :)

My only concern with this is that by the time they arrive the opportunity will have gone. Bookies all know about this and are quick to kill the opportunity.

Paul

Quite true Paul

In general it is a waste of time, and spending $139 per month makes it even worse.

Some internet bookies only accept credit cards and with such low profits you can lose on the transaction charges.

Best left alone

Apparently there are always problems with the different types of software as well. As the bookies modify their websites the lay out of the pages alter. This means that the software can end up looking at the wrong numbers etc. Because of this the software can require a high degree of maintainence.

Steve.

There is an advert at the top of the T2W homepage where City Index are offerign "No Spread" on Vodaphone.

Could you use this fact combined with the proces of other SBs to arbitrage Vodaphone ??
If the bid-offer on Vodaphone was xx.10-15 on SB-a.
If SB-CityIndex are offering xx.12, you could arbitrage Vodaphone.

NO ??

pchees.

i assume you are placing this post for the marketing system, so you hope others will join on your recommendation and you get paid....Fair enough

But the only question i really have for this post is, has everyone missed the point?. This is a trading site so can someone please explain to me what a sports betting post is doing here?

sorry i may be out of order in saying the above but i have seen things like this before and people have been fooled into things like this and lost boats loads of money.

Just a little surprised this post has not been removed as it has nothing to do with trading?

sorry pchees.......

Arbitrage

Hi

Thanks for all the replies. I've never tried it before but it seems to be ok. Although most of the bets spotted have very small percentages.

I decided to have a go for one month and see what happens. I will let you know. In fact they've had loads of problems setting it up, and have now reset all the subscriptions to start again from today which they didn't need too. They seem pretty genuine.

As I said there is a NLM element to it as well and I wouldn't advise anyone to go down that path. I am only personally trying it for the betting part and to see if I can make a profit.

If I make a profit in 30 days I will let you know and post what bets I made etc.

I just thought it would be useful for folks to earn some extra cash to fund a trading account in the markets. It was the only place I could think of on this board so i apologise if I have annoyed anyone.

WIll let you know what happens.

Best wishes

Patrick

"If the bid-offer on Vodaphone was xx.10-15 on SB-a.
If SB-CityIndex are offering xx.12, you could arbitrage Vodaphone."

The CityIndex offer at 12 is higher than the 10 bid, so there's no gain.

Risk Free Profit....
you get a guaranteed return......
The second method is by introducing the software to other people via a network marketing system which pays you a monthly bonus.
All that sounds a bit tooo good to be true and how many people do you have to market it to? Is it shaped like a pyramid but they don't tell you that?
And thereby the more people you introduce the less likely it is to be 'guaranteed'!!

Last edited:
Looks like the only ones that will make the money are the ones charging $139 a month for the service.

Free money - doesn't exist unless you're a govt in charge of a the printing presses........

I signed up for the trial with Zero Risk Arbitrage and will tell you my experiences.

They send out many emails per day, 30-40 with multiple bets per email. I would log into the bookmakers to check the prices and they really were legit.
Unlike the other arb providers which all seem to sell second hand news, Zero Risk really does have an automated scanning feature and the bets come faster than any other.

The subscription cost is 400 pounds a quarter. You averge gain will be 2-4 % on each bet, risk free.

But there is the issue of proper capitalization which needs to be addressed. If you place an allup bets of 1000 pounds and get back 20 pounds, that is good but be aware that money will be tied up until the game is played, its not like you will be able to bet on every single game that comes along.

I did the sums and would have required an account of about 10k at least in order to replace my current income.
Because you need to place the bets quickly it is not something you can just do after hours, you really need to be sitting at the computer all day.

Another thing to be aware of is like someone mentioned earlier, if your bets get to big then you will be noticed and have your cieling crippled. Zero Risk gives ratings for all the bookmakers but suprisingly to me not many of them like bets any more than 500 pounds.

The above post by 'Agistho's re: the amount of capital needed sums the real fatal flaw in the plan, re trading capital. By the time the monies are re-credited to your card/account you have missed several opportunities. The only way round this is a larger trading bank but then with most arbs averaging 2-5% at best, the return on capital employed become very unattractive.

There are 2 further issues, one is unscrupulous bookmakers, (betbrain.com used to run a forum thread about these, don't know wether they still do.) The second is putting both or all 3 legs of the bet on without price moving thus eliminating the arb and leaving you exposed.

I first started sports arbing in 2001, when it was in it's infancy and even then it was difficult to make a return worthwhile, not withstanding the other things mentioned above. Needless to say, i gave it up in 2001 too!

It appeals to the get rich quick merchants but probably more to the hundreds of thousands with low risk tolerance due to being ripped off elsewhere.

All in all I'd leave well alone.

bbmac said:
The above post by 'Agistho's re: the amount of capital needed sums the real fatal flaw in the plan, re trading capital. By the time the monies are re-credited to your card/account you have missed several opportunities. QUOTE]

Exactly. The only way I could see to get around that was to select say 15 of the main bookmakers, open an account with each and put 1k-2k in each one and let the money ride. But then you would need 20-30k to start doing this properly, more than I have lying around so I gave up.

But if anybody wants to give it a go Zero Risk is a thumbs up from me, I never really experienced bets being out of date like some people mention with the other services.

I personally think that sports arbitrage has to be approached in the same manner as trading for a living. I don’t think that it as simple as ‘earning a little bit of extra cash’. Obviously this is the message that companies advertising arbitrage services need to get across – their main selling points are the apparent ‘ease of earning easy money’. The reality is that it is not easy and the methods which are preached are full of potential pitfalls. I personally feel that the arbitrage services are no different to the people who peddle services which claim to predict easy profits within the markers. If people are so good at calling the markets then why do they mess about with their $99 per month subscription services ? Likewise, if there is plenty of room to make sports arbitrage bets then why do these companies not take advantage of their own information ? The fact that these two groups of people act in a certain way shows that they know where the real risk and the real rewards lie.

Steve.