What sort of partner should you marry ?

Pat494

Legendary member
Being the weekend I will share a tip on a comfortable life.
Naturally you may say you are looking for a pretty or rich one to marry.
That is quite wrong for the longer term. If you are male then I suggest you look for a steady, poor and plain female to bear your children, look after the house and garden and agree to accept this relationship while you chase the pretty ones at your leisure knowing that the family/house end is covered.
Have you made the mistake of marrying someone that is good looking and attracts other males ? Fending off the attentions of other males to your wife is a poor position to be in. It may be very costly as she flirts around at parties etc. Jealousy is a bad companion.
Summing up - don't marry out of your depth.

Last edited:
Never marry a great looking society girl especially if she is independently rich. You will end up carrying her bags and be an unpaid gopher. I have seen it happen to friends. Will she be happy with just the one guy and having all the chores etc. to do ?
Unlikely

I see the latest craze by women in California is being disciplined.
All yes sir thank you sir !! as they get beaten and whipped etc.
Marched naked through the streets in the public disgrace charade. They openly admit to being sluts and whores etc.
Are they all nuts in Cali now ??

I see the latest craze by women in California is being disciplined.
All yes sir thank you sir !! as they get beaten and whipped etc.
Marched naked through the streets in the public disgrace charade. They openly admit to being sluts and whores etc.
Are they all nuts in Cali now ??

Did you find this info on the dark web? Nothing on mainstream. I worry about you Pat ! :ROFLMAO:

Someone who is ready, willing, and able to talk with you about everything always. It's helpful if you can avoid finding yourself sharing a home with a stranger.

Qualities needed :-
1. Likes sex
2. Good positive team player
3. Does more than a fair share of the chores without complaining.
4. Doesn't nag.
5. Loyalty
6.Earns some money
7. Keen gardener.
8. Takes a bath at least twice per week.
9. Cheerful and optimistic,

Score each out of 10.
If any one of the above is less than 5 - don't consider.
Goes for both sexes.

Any other views ?
Your anonymity is respected.

Last edited:
Some very good points above.
I am having problems with my present relationship.
I like to walk my dog around Cornwall and Devon. I used to invite her to come too BUT
she likes to walk much further and faster. Now this has become a major problem. I don't like the walk to turn into a race. I like to meander along enjoying the countryside. What's worse she is disappearing into the distance with my dog. Arriving back at the car some considerable time later ! AAAAAAH. Might seem trivial to others but it ruins the walk.
Time for a change of partner.

Tech to the rescue,
Robots are getting smarter and smarter without the numerous flaws that most women have and won't change.
Plus they are better looking and without ageing.
Watch out girls. You have competition and its getting tougher.
Probably goes for guys too, I guess.
Could be the end of the slave trade too
lol

one who has been a professional trader themselves ....otherwise they will eventually divorce you

Some very good points above.
I am having problems with my present relationship.
I like to walk my dog around Cornwall and Devon. I used to invite her to come too BUT
she likes to walk much further and faster. Now this has become a major problem. I don't like the walk to turn into a race. I like to meander along enjoying the countryside. What's worse she is disappearing into the distance with my dog. Arriving back at the car some considerable time later ! AAAAAAH. Might seem trivial to others but it ruins the walk.
Time for a change of partner.

seriously ? ......jees picky

Most long term relationships between mature adults are intimate friendships. Find someone that likes spending time with you even when you're just sitting around doing nothing in particular. Stay away from moody introverted people.

Most long term relationships between mature adults are intimate friendships. Find someone that likes spending time with you even when you're just sitting around doing nothing in particular. Stay away from moody introverted people.
My advice is to stay away from extrovert women that, always, want to be the centre of attention. They will cause you a lot of heartache. However, if I hadn't married one, I wouldn't have the wonderful son, and two lovely grandsons, that I have now. We have all forgotten that she ever existed. :giggle:

I myself am an introvert and I am against discrimination)) Okay, let's be serious for a minute. No piece of advice about finding your other half will work as well as your personal experience and intuition. Even if it doesn't work right away. I met my wife in a chat for numerologists arguing about sunsigns 811 meaning. We started with this topic and it turned out that we have enough in common. We are both introverts and prefer computer and remote work. Someone may say that they would rather die than live such a life, but both of us are comfortable both alone with ourselves and together. As I said, there are no equal recipes for happiness.