What sort of partner should you marry ?

Nothing wrong with introverts. I am very much an introvert, but the combination of moody and introvert changes things. It tends to put you in a situation wherein you are walking on eggshells; very difficult to sustain a long term relationship with someone when you are constantly afraid of saying or doing the wrong at the wrong time. The only chance that you have of making something like that work is if you have someone that is willing to talk ( about everything , anytime). Something that introverts don't tend to do. I do understand that there are some introverts that are good about bringing things up when something needs to be brought up, but that's not the norm.

Get yerself a doggie. Much less expensive and troublesome. Always pleased to see you. Takes one for walkies twice a day too. No nagging.
What more could you ask ?

Really ?
The partnership should surely be beneficial to both partners rather than one long drawn out fight. Very tiring.

The funny thing is, I was about to say something like this to express disagreement with your list of what a wife should be like