What Shall i do??

Having said that i am finding it really hard to fined any. But im not one to give up and im not one to give up on the spread betting game. I want to learn i really do. I just want to be sure that im not fighting a loosing battle and that the reason i lost the money i did was because of bad technique rather than it will always end like this.

I think you really need to learn on a demo account before you commit any more money - Your strategy of leaving positions open and waiting for them to turn into profits will never work and you will blow up again - don't beat yourself up too much as this is part of the learning curve and everyone has tried that approach! - It sounds like you are angry with the market/spread betting company and want revenge (and your money back!) but this is the road to ruin as you will be trading emotionally rather than rationally.. try the demo's until you find a consistent strategy - if you throw any more money at this you will will long for the days when you were only down £700!. - You have many years ahead of you as a trader and once you learn you will make multiples of that £700 but if you push too hard at the beginning it will all be over very quickly and you will be another spread betting statistic.. good luck!

great reply !

"You have many years ahead of you as a trader and once you learn you will make multiples of that £700 but if you push too hard at the beginning it will all be over very quickly and you will be another spread betting statistic.. good luck!"

Trading is a performance discipline. Pick some basic techniques for doing it and then get on an do it using small amounts of money you are prepared to lose. Review what you do and feed that back into how you trade. Over time you should stop losing money as you realise just how the game works. You will not learn how to trade by reading books or hanging around forums. That would be like giving a Haines manual for a car to somebody who is learning to drive.

Get on the horse and be prepared to fall off a lot.

"Good generals should know the rules so well that they can forget about them and concentrate on the opponents. Like good habits, rules are learned to be forgotten." Trout Warfare.