What really annoys you ?

bleeding heart politicians sucking up to the Third World by giving away huge dollops of hard earned British taxpayer's money.

I know the question is "what" and not "who", but, and is it just me, or does anyone else want to punch Simon Cowell everytime I see a picture of him?

I never waste time watching him on TV, but occasionally he's on when I'm visiting someone else, and his photograph is hardly ever out of the newspapers, even the Grauniad.

He's about the only person who has this effect on me.
Not even the politicians that I despise (most of whom I'd put on trial).

Apart from litter (which can be tidied up easily enough), one thing that gets me is filthy pavements. I'm sure they used to be cleaned a bit more regularly, so is this cuts in public spending? Or is it more fast food leaving crud on the pavement?
Disgusting. In some countries you see the shopkeepers swabbing the pavement outside their shop. I'm sure it used to be done here, but I haven't seen it done for years. You notice this most when coming back from certain foreign countries (e.g. Germany or Scandinavia).

I know the question is "what" and not "who", but, and is it just me, or does anyone else want to punch Simon Cowell everytime I see a picture of him?

I never waste time watching him on TV, but occasionally he's on when I'm visiting someone else, and his photograph is hardly ever out of the newspapers, even the Grauniad.

He's about the only person who has this effect on me.
Not even the politicians that I despise (most of whom I'd put on trial).

Apart from litter (which can be tidied up easily enough), one thing that gets me is filthy pavements. I'm sure they used to be cleaned a bit more regularly, so is this cuts in public spending? Or is it more fast food leaving crud on the pavement?
Disgusting. In some countries you see the shopkeepers swabbing the pavement outside their shop. I'm sure it used to be done here, but I haven't seen it done for years. You notice this most when coming back from certain foreign countries (e.g. Germany or Scandinavia).

I think you'll find that cleaning of pavements by non-official operatives is against Elf & Safety rules. You're also not allowed to do the council's job and cut grassed areas outside your house.

paying exhorbitant amounts of council tax because scroungers live off the state.

They give new cars etc. here to " disadvantaged" people !!

People who slurp their drinks.
People who slurp their drinks and then use the drink being hot as an excuse (wait for it to cool you effin pig).
People who drive leased cars and think they're rich or cool :LOL: If you didn't buy something outright you don't really own it.
People who are uptight about the occasional racist joke or comment. STFU and get over yourselves.

I think you'll find that cleaning of pavements by non-official operatives is against Elf & Safety rules.
And because they won't do it, no f*cker does it ...:)

I occasionally pick up other people's litter. I suppose this means I'm infringing their human rights.

You're also not allowed to do the council's job and cut grassed areas outside your house.

"please do not smoke the grass" :)

Conventional narrow minded traders that tell that is not possible to make serious money in forex just because they were not able to. Losers.

Companies that sell you a programme that works for a few months and then it crashes unless you buy an add-on or upgrade.

People , especially sports people who refer to 25 years of hurt, or 34 years of hurt when their team has been so crap that they haven't won anything for years.

This "hurt" culture is a crock of sh1t.

I really don’t like to be on a chair and memorize lessons. My mom always forces me to study. It really annoys me a lot. I couldn’t spend my time which the way I like.

The sort of politicians that after years of decimating the UK economy and encouraging others to do the same on theirs, slink off for a couple of years, only to reappear in another top job. More top pay,pension and perks as he takes over the UN education. He can influence the world's children with his loony,left wing nonsense.

Yes Gordon you have a lot to answer for ! Luckily for you, other top wasters still value your opinions. Your teachings should come to fruition in about 30 years !!

Last edited: