What platform do traders here use for commodity trading?

munchiedude

Hi all,

I've recently been looking at trading commodities across the range and ive come a bit unstuck with regards to uk brokers that offer commodity traders a bespoke service?

does anyone know of a good uk based commodity broker that allows trading of commodity as a spreadbet, etfs that show level 2 screens as well?
i'm kinda looking for good research sites online also?

can peeps help here?

Hi all,

I've recently been looking at trading commodities across the range and ive come a bit unstuck with regards to uk brokers that offer commodity traders a bespoke service?

does anyone know of a good uk based commodity broker that allows trading of commodity as a spreadbet, etfs that show level 2 screens as well?
i'm kinda looking for good research sites online also?

can peeps help here?

You can trade actual commodity futures via a kind of speadbet wrapper with ibetfinancials and FP Markets. I'm not aware of any others who do this.

I'd imagine most of the bucket shops have their own version of various commodities, although personally I wouldn't touch them with a 10-foot pole.

thanks leopard, i have chcked out both sites, and feel that ibet is a bit more advanced than i need, but i notice that both do not offer the ability to trade options contracts? do you o0r anyone else know if a good uk broker(s~) in this area?