What kind of music is the best for Trading?

Lord have mercy! There's only that much I can take!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):)

What a country!!!!!! Such rich History! America + Fibo = match made in Heaven, both having such depth and verve and aplomb!!

scary!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

What a country! Call anywhere and Fibo can get anything done in one phone call. They can put the call center in Philippines for all I care - just one phone call and the girl is ready to bat for me and even call bck the next day to ask if my problem was solved? Who ever heard of such a thing?

Such musical history? Lennon said, "before Elvis there was nothing" And both the Beatles and Stones had their eye only on America. They knew where where the diamonds were to be found.

Welcome to Heaven!!!! :):):)

Chinese the next superpower? Fck 'em. No benevolence, they got nothing! Dictatorship maybe. Nail them now Donald for good! Next president will be yet another Beta Male and the joke on America will continue. get it done now!

You will need a deep bass stereo pair of subs that can keep pace with the fast Celestion 700SL. I was never able to find any not even Wilson Audio, had to make my own. Muddy up the upper bass and you're screwed

another thing, the fellas do all sorts of sh*t with upgrading the power amp, getting a better preamp and all sorts of sh*t with the speaker cables and interconnects. What a waste!! Law of diminishing returns.

Upgrading amp/preamp/interconnects/spkr cables = 1% improvement = subtle

knock out the standing waves, i.e room cleaning by eliminating standing waves by tall ceilings, distant walls and open outlets = 200% improvement

using 8-gauge power cables for main power = 75% improvement

Yeah dig it baby. The fibo has ceiling-ed out the high-end sound, not even the magazine THE ABSOLUTE SOUND can compete with Fibo now.

f***** 'em all.

Donald's best friend, but nobody will let them be friends. What a screw up! They hate him in America, but not Fibo.

Lord have mercy! I have found yet another to add to my 3rd of 3rd wave rally or decline in TRADING. What does a 3rd of 3rd look like on a chart? See the white arrow. Slope is highest ever and therefore the rate of return in profits is as near to max. Reason for choosing the 3rd of 3rd to make big bucks is because Warren Buffet said a long time ago that only the savvy traders/ investors know how to play for big swing - and have the kahunas to live thru' it and pull it off

He has zero idea how big the big swing is in terms of wave technology. No idea whatsoever. That is the domain of only Fibo. Only Fibo understands the sheer poetry of such profit rockets.

Without further ado, this music also from Ah-ee-tee (Haiti) was not my original discovery. As usual it was discovered by Hillary Clinton, yes wife of ex president Billy Clinton. She gets all the credit for bringing it into the United States. Me? I'm just a late receiver of such stellar stuff. But better late than never

At the 2-min. mark fire pours off the rocket engine and I expect the profits will pour in for fibo during this magnanimous stage of the 3rd of 3rd. The mood will be set.

Brazil, que buenissimo, que spectacular!

3rd wave all the way, trading profits pouring in like floodgates are open wide.

south of the border with California .............. a heavenly place, Fibo son't want no walls but its not up to me.

I trade listening medieval music and soundtracks from series. I think that the main point is not to listen music with words, as words will distract from trading, cause you will concentrate on meaning of the music. I think that music should be calm, without agressive or rage moments, as if listening such music, you will subconsciounsly follow that agressive pace and make fast decisions on the market. All in all, I think that best solution is to trade without music or at least turn it off when taken most important decisions, as music is always distractive. You should be as concentraded, as possible.

From the book of Fibo comes Axiom #3 for Life, all aspect of Life:

The more seriously one takes the game, the greater the chances of losing

Application:

Trading is a job/profession/passion - therefore all the comforts and tools of work are a plus. You've done your pre-trade anal-ysis, then the trigger opportunity came-d, you pulled and plugged in your predetermined TP level. The trade starts going your way. Make your best sandwich, or pour your best drink or get a massage or listen to lovely music of your choice - all applicable to ANY timeframe from 1 nanosecond to monthly. For the higher timeframes you are out of the trading room and in the larger spheres of extroverted LIFE, dancing, traveling, dining - and always in sybaritic splendor

For the 5-min. timeframe something like this comes to mind - the inner demons trying to fck up one's trade will not be heard and get so frustrated they just go elsewhere to fume and be pissed off. By the time the track is over, a 5-min bar has formed - that's all you need to know for just one ogonblick, then you continue partying or learning like you're supposed to.