What kind of music is the best for Trading?

fibo_trader

2,904 58
Haiti continued .................... the rhythm of Haiti is called KONPA ......... underpins even ZOUK and a heck of a lot of African music. The KONPA style is just too hard to beat, hard to sit still, just gots to move ..........................

thrills Fibo to the core

fibo_trader

2,904 58
When Bitcoin in its rally that had everybody talking and oooh-la-la-ing, Fibo rode that sucker all the way to the top as shown in my BEAR thread and then placed a STOP under the pattern. Big mistake. I gave back a lot of profit. Very profitable but the market made more profit than I - a very bad thing for Fibo. So what the heck was the thing that would have prevented this?

Found out later while listening to another Haitian classic and looking at the chart of Bitcoin - Baby had arrived at the red trendline on monthly + hit Golden Ratio Fibo 161.8% = clear out fast, fast, fast. Its on Monthly TF so dropping to Daily for clearer view is a must but the power = poder comes from Monthly ................. shoulda woulda coulda

poor fellas with not a nickel in their pockets, poorer than poor, but they pooled in some pocket change and got instruments on hire, they put this one track together and boom, not only did they nail Fibo, heck they nailed New York and Miami and all of the French Caribbean - Guadeloupe and Martinique rattled in fear.

Haiti with all its problems and starvation - but God gave 'em music, the best-est of the best, no 2nd place contender YET

At 5:04 the singer knocks the ball out the park by plugging in the basic KONPA rhythm that Haiti is known for - plugged init in real good.

fibo_trader

2,904 58
Ah-ee-tee (Haiti) at her finest with Sweet Micky

TRADING:

key expertise of Fibo is choosing the right trade. There are too many things to trade. Its a given that I always have a trade going on in the EurUsd and always go high leverage for the 3rd of 3 wave portions. That's a given.

But otherwise how do you go about picking a trade? The same way I pick out a straight 10 and then make a b-line for her, ignoring all others.

Like here at 1:41 & 3:16. Pick the target trade then hit the entry and get on the horse and ride it to its natural extinction :) :) :)

fibo_trader

2,904 58
When trading profits on short-term high leverage get closed, gotta get some good p***y .................... Shut everything down and go on the hunt.

fibo_trader

2,904 58
My kind of party - all other types are a friggin waste. Plug 'em all by getting all the phone numbers during the party, one at a time - set for 3 months TRADING antelopes on call.

fibo_trader

2,904 58
Thailand + United States = ultimate exotic mellifluous match made in Heaven

Brazil + United States = non-stop party

Moskva + United States = Class Act, fine clothes, Fibo got to dress up good, exquisite shoes, finest suits

Behold the magic formulae above for perennial happiness - high quotient.

Then throw in the Serenity with celestial tranquillity ...........

Big Island Hawaii + CA = close to God for rest and peace and meditation

Formula goes over the top

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fibo_trader

2,904 58
Lord have mercy! There's only that much I can take!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):)

What a country!!!!!! Such rich History! America + Fibo = match made in Heaven, both having such depth and verve and aplomb!!

scary!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

What a country! Call anywhere and Fibo can get anything done in one phone call. They can put the call center in Philippines for all I care - just one phone call and the girl is ready to bat for me and even call bck the next day to ask if my problem was solved? Who ever heard of such a thing?

Such musical history? Lennon said, "before Elvis there was nothing" And both the Beatles and Stones had their eye only on America. They knew where where the diamonds were to be found.

Welcome to Heaven!!!! :):):)

Chinese the next superpower? Fck 'em. No benevolence, they got nothing! Dictatorship maybe. Nail them now Donald for good! Next president will be yet another Beta Male and the joke on America will continue. get it done now!

fibo_trader

2,904 58
You will need a deep bass stereo pair of subs that can keep pace with the fast Celestion 700SL. I was never able to find any not even Wilson Audio, had to make my own. Muddy up the upper bass and you're screwed

another thing, the fellas do all sorts of sh*t with upgrading the power amp, getting a better preamp and all sorts of sh*t with the speaker cables and interconnects. What a waste!! Law of diminishing returns.

Upgrading amp/preamp/interconnects/spkr cables = 1% improvement = subtle

knock out the standing waves, i.e room cleaning by eliminating standing waves by tall ceilings, distant walls and open outlets = 200% improvement

using 8-gauge power cables for main power = 75% improvement

Yeah dig it baby. The fibo has ceiling-ed out the high-end sound, not even the magazine THE ABSOLUTE SOUND can compete with Fibo now.

f***** 'em all.