What kind of music is the best for Trading?

Now dig this:

A trade not going my way when the fella at 0:30 comes on? No f******* way, Jose. The doors and windows shake rattle and roll, the ceiling flies away and I quicly push my Stoploss int a zone where nobody can find it. Ten seconds later I've disappeared into the smoke rings of my mind, down the foggy ruins of time, far past the frozen leaves, the haunted frightened trees, up to the windy beach, far from the twisted reach of crazy sorrow. The trade rockets on :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Christmas in the Antilles ............. is there a better place? NO Ma, there ain't.

Silent night rendered the Fibo way .......... with mellifluous aplomb

Welcome to Heaven! Fibo's Heaven. Speeding they said would get you the worst kind of ticket wher ethe Judge would throw the book at you. Couldn't help it, had to speed and take the curves of the Big ISLAND as the mountains sang to me and the aroma of nectar was everywhere - silence all around when I would stop and turn off the engine.

He pulled me over. I didn't say a word. I knew I was f****ed. He asked, "you love it here, don't you?" He saw the choke. Gave me my license back, walked away and said, "Welcome to Paradise"

No ticket!

I listen to an irish band. Their music soothes my soul and since its not in English i dont focus on the lyrics, just the music

What kind of music is the best for Trading?

In times like these it must be Johnny Cash......