What kind of music is the best for Trading?

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,045 124
Donald's best friend, but nobody will let them be friends. What a screw up! They hate him in America, but not Fibo.

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,045 124
Lord have mercy! I have found yet another to add to my 3rd of 3rd wave rally or decline in TRADING. What does a 3rd of 3rd look like on a chart? See the white arrow. Slope is highest ever and therefore the rate of return in profits is as near to max. Reason for choosing the 3rd of 3rd to make big bucks is because Warren Buffet said a long time ago that only the savvy traders/ investors know how to play for big swing - and have the kahunas to live thru' it and pull it off

He has zero idea how big the big swing is in terms of wave technology. No idea whatsoever. That is the domain of only Fibo. Only Fibo understands the sheer poetry of such profit rockets.

Without further ado, this music also from Ah-ee-tee (Haiti) was not my original discovery. As usual it was discovered by Hillary Clinton, yes wife of ex president Billy Clinton. She gets all the credit for bringing it into the United States. Me? I'm just a late receiver of such stellar stuff. But better late than never

At the 2-min. mark fire pours off the rocket engine and I expect the profits will pour in for fibo during this magnanimous stage of the 3rd of 3rd. The mood will be set.

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,045 124
Brazil, que buenissimo, que spectacular!

3rd wave all the way, trading profits pouring in like floodgates are open wide.

south of the border with California .............. a heavenly place, Fibo son't want no walls but its not up to me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock