• The thrill of the occasional win

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Other...Please Specify in the thread below

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters

FTSE Beater

Experienced member
Hi All.

I was wondering what keeps everyone coming back to trading.

What got me thinking is an interview I saw with the President of Callaway Golf (The biggest, and most expensive, golf club maker). He said, that golfers came back week after week in the hope of hitting that one good shot!

I just wondered if it's the same sort of thing for trading. :)

..it's a good skill to develop...then you have it for life...finger's crossed....hee hee :p

Yes - I'll second that Bally, not only do I agree with you but the fact of the matter is that once these skills are acquired there is absoutely no restrictions to trade from any part of the country or the world as a whole... with Internet access that is. Many successful traders are on a permanent holiday and trade at their leisure :) (I am hoping to head in that direction too! some day may be ;) )

ST

research mainly...as was always interested in maths and programming...

want to develop a point & figure charting package with automation.....

Hi all

For those of you who just trade for the love of it (Mentioning no names, Options and Chartman :D ), Sharky has been kind enough to give you a new category :)

Ah! the other side of my equation is poverty.
To mis quote
"I've been poor, and I've been poorer.
I know which I prefer."

Guys something is awry with the poll. I voted "the goal of being profitable" now it shows I voted for something else .......spooky. You didn't run the last US Presidental election did you?

Hi Helen

Who told you.......They are sworn to the official secrets act!!!! :mad:

It's this new clever system Sharky is working on, it means you don't have to think....the website just does it for you ;)

I think it has something to do with the extra category that got put in. Note to self - GET IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!!!

Sorry :(

Splurge

As a LFC fan Imust say I can detect an element of doubt here that they will NOT still end up with 3 trophies this year. Not as good as 5, but hey the FA Cup is a bit old hat don't you think.
Sorry, this is a serious stock board (see you on the footie board if there is anything further to add!).
Was wondering how you are getting on with your Nasdaq training and L2 since you were an early convert to Naz's approach. A few of us are trying to figure out the best mix of s'ware & brokers in the US so any thoughts wd be v helpful.
What team yours?
Pollux