What is your favorite asset to trade on, and why?!

MrMosquito

well the reason I am asking this is that I see there are different types of assets and when I ask my friend each of them suggests a different asset, interestingly they are agree on that I should never trade Crypto with more than 1:1 leverage :D, so which one is more predictable and acts more logical? The most repeated answer that I have heard is index so far. Let me add that I do not want to have my trade open for a long while.

Broad market ETFs, since the market goes up in the long run, you need to figure out only when you have to step aside during major recessions... Also never use leverage as it will cause position liquidations a the bottom...

well the reason I am asking this is that I see there are different types of assets and when I ask my friend each of them suggests a different asset, interestingly they are agree on that I should never trade Crypto with more than 1:1 leverage :D, so which one is more predictable and acts more logical? The most repeated answer that I have heard is index so far. Let me add that I do not want to have my trade open for a long while.
Traditional assets and cryptocurrencies both have their own qualities, levels of predictability, and risks connected with them. Regardless of the asset class you choose to trade, it is critical to engage on research, monitor market circumstances, and execute suitable risk management methods. Finally, your decision should be guided by your personal preference, risk tolerance, and trading techniques.

Broad market ETFs, since the market goes up in the long run, you need to figure out only when you have to step aside during major recessions... Also never use leverage as it will cause position liquidations a the bottom...
Thanks mate, will definitely take it into consideration. about leverage, you mean I should trade with a small leverage, or you mean I should trade with no leverage? just like spot trading?

Traditional assets and cryptocurrencies both have their own qualities, levels of predictability, and risks connected with them. Regardless of the asset class you choose to trade, it is critical to engage on research, monitor market circumstances, and execute suitable risk management methods. Finally, your decision should be guided by your personal preference, risk tolerance, and trading techniques.
I liked your opinion, and I liked it a lot. Looking forward to be able to profit from it :D

Thanks mate, will definitely take it into consideration. about leverage, you mean I should trade with a small leverage, or you mean I should trade with no leverage? just like spot trading?
I would do no leverage at all... Good luck!

Well, I guess in contrast to other assets like cryptocurrency or individual stocks, indices are seen to be more reliable and stable.
I will also suggest you to trade them!

Do a number of countries have stock market averages that have an upward bias (over the long run) or is this something unique to the US?

Well i have tried my chance on crypto but wasnt really good with that, i will go with indices i guess.

If you want to get a better feel for trading, particularly using technical analysis, look at small contracts on commodities such as grains (YK, YZ, YW contracts), gold (using MGC contracts), Crude (using MCL contracts), etc. As you get better at trading, look at things such as cocoa, hogs, cattle.

The advantage to trading these markets is that they are MUCH less emotional than trying to trade stock futures such as ES, NQ, etc. Their signals are much more defined and tradable, and follow the technical analysis quite well. There are so many people trading ES and NQ, many of whom don't know what they're doing, that signals are much harder to read than the more commodity oriented markets. Also, some of these markets are open shorter hours, closing between 1:30 PM and 2:30 PM eastern time. They're not trading 22 hours a day, like the stock futures.

You can have a great entry in ES or NQ (let's say selling short, for example), and you can get into profit, and the price will come back several times to break even, before the move you're looking for really starts. By that time, watching your profit go away time after time makes you question your original trade plan, and it's very easy to give up. That's what makes trading them so difficult. By contrast, when signals appear in the commodity markets, they tend to just go a lot faster, without all the jumping around and pulling back that the stock indices exhibit.

Hey there, fellow trading enthusiast! When it comes to my favorite asset to trade, it's definitely cryptocurrencies! Let me share my story and the reasons why I'm so passionate about it.

Back in 2017, I stumbled upon the world of cryptocurrencies, and it was like love at first sight. The decentralized nature and potential for massive gains hooked me instantly. I started with a modest investment, but the excitement of trading in this volatile market kept me engaged. Watching Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other altcoins skyrocket and witnessing the crypto community's relentless spirit made me feel like I was part of something big.

What I love most about trading cryptocurrencies is the continuous learning experience it offers. The market is ever-evolving, and you have to stay updated with the latest trends, news, and technological advancements. It's like being on a thrilling rollercoaster ride that challenges your analytical skills and emotional resilience. Sure, there are ups and downs, but the potential rewards are fantastic. The sense of camaraderie within the crypto community is incredible too; I've made some great friends who share the same passion for this exciting and revolutionary space.

Remember, trading cryptocurrencies requires caution and responsible risk management. Never invest more than you can afford to lose, as the market can be highly unpredictable. But if you're willing to put in the effort and embrace the excitement, crypto trading can be a thrilling and potentially rewarding venture!

I really do agree, with everything in my existence, about the part that they are really risky to trade on and they need very strong risk management, that is why Ireally am afraid of trying my chance on crypto, I do hold them, but trading on them... I do not do that.
Hey there, fellow trading enthusiast! When it comes to my favorite asset to trade, it's definitely cryptocurrencies! Let me share my story and the reasons why I'm so passionate about it.

Back in 2017, I stumbled upon the world of cryptocurrencies, and it was like love at first sight. The decentralized nature and potential for massive gains hooked me instantly. I started with a modest investment, but the excitement of trading in this volatile market kept me engaged. Watching Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other altcoins skyrocket and witnessing the crypto community's relentless spirit made me feel like I was part of something big.

What I love most about trading cryptocurrencies is the continuous learning experience it offers. The market is ever-evolving, and you have to stay updated with the latest trends, news, and technological advancements. It's like being on a thrilling rollercoaster ride that challenges your analytical skills and emotional resilience. Sure, there are ups and downs, but the potential rewards are fantastic. The sense of camaraderie within the crypto community is incredible too; I've made some great friends who share the same passion for this exciting and revolutionary space.

Remember, trading cryptocurrencies requires caution and responsible risk management. Never invest more than you can afford to lose, as the market can be highly unpredictable. But if you're willing to put in the effort and embrace the excitement, crypto trading can be a thrilling and potentially rewarding venture!