what is the very simple MA setting for me to trade on TF15?

trader84

Dear All

I am a newbie, i wanna ask you about this:
what is the very simple MA setting to trade in TF15, and how the way to using it? I mean when i buy and when i sell based on that MA
I would be pleasured if anyone can tell me about that here...

Im sorry for this stupid question.
"best regards"

I it just me, or does this strike anyone as a rather bizarre question for someone describing themselves as a "newletter / tipsheet / trading advice vendor"

hi...

could you explain me why sir?
some people say, "buy when MA1 with red color cross MA2 with yellow color".

i hope you can explain me sir, and it will be a new knowledge for me

regards

Because they are lagging indicators. That said, I use them, just the same. They are no better, or worse, than any other line that needs cutting as an entry signal and they can indicate a trend. If a trend is down, isn't it better to enter on the upper side of an average and go with the trend? Notice that I did not say which average or timeframe. You will have to figure this out for yourself. All this is about individuality and personal preferences of each trader.

All this is about individuality and personal preferences of each trader.

Never a truer word spoken.

And that is why a good system for one person may be a bad system for another person.

I it just me, or does this strike anyone as a rather bizarre question for someone describing themselves as a "newletter / tipsheet / trading advice vendor"

Yes - very strange -even the Mods have missed it(n)

or it's being ignored. I've brought this up before. Not really sure what the mods can do, though. It's just getting worse.

Peter
Guys,
If the post has been reported, the Mods will see it and take appropriate action. Okay, okay, my idea of 'appropriate action' may be very different to yours - but you know what I mean.
:LOL:
In this particular case (and, I suspect many others too), English may not be the OP's 1st language and s/he may have clicked on the vendor option accidentally. This happens a fair bit and, often as not, it accounts for supposed vendors asking newbie type questions. It's on the 'to do' list to make this part of the registration process clearer.
Tim.

:LOL: No we haven't missed it. We just don't know why these newbs keep registering as vendors. Maybe they think it will give them more credibility or sumfink.

Let us know how that information has helped you. Did the entry's work ok?

Peter

it hasnt work, i am not good in english. i need learn more.

hi
as a newbie does my thread fault the rules of this forum? @staff move this thread if it does.

hi...

could you explain me why sir?
some people say, "buy when MA1 with red color cross MA2 with yellow color".

i hope you can explain me sir, and it will be a new knowledge for me

regards

The explanation is simple, the strategy is obsolete and lagging. It a pity how many newbies are taught ma crossover strategies by mentors. Novices seem to think TRADITIONAL ma crossovers work but in longer run they never contribute to equity curve.

MA cross over should be use in Higher TF only to interpretrate the trend if you know what I mean ...

D
I would be pleasured if anyone can tell me about that here...
You got a good deal going there buddy.

Don't know if this will help as it doesn't involve MAs unless you want to sprinkle a couple on for flavour and colour...

When the price is moving up/down more than it has been – go in Long/Short.

When the price isn’t moving as much as it has been, exit.

Don't thank me - just send me a link to the video.