The Two Time-Frame MA Trading System

TheBuyerAndSeller

I have been successfully been using a 'Two Time-Frame Moving Average Trading System,' which works well for me and others who know how to use it.

1. The 'first time-frame' gives me a signal as to the direction the market is moving in or about to move in i.e. a reversals, trends and breakouts.

2. The 'second time-frame' confirms what the 'first time-frame' told me.That's when I can tell the move is definitely in motion.

From there, I simply place my trades on a cross of the MA's, set my 'Stops,' set my 'Limit' and wait for the run to take place.

I'm always there to make sure I lock in a profit and from there I let the trade run its course.

I use simple MA's and the trading system itself is simple, just the way I like it.

Dare I say I have turned £100.00 into a couple of thousand many times over. I've dared and I do.

...The Buyer & Seller

I have been successfully been using a 'Two Time-Frame Moving Average Trading System,' which works well for me and others who know how to use it.

1. The 'first time-frame' gives me a signal as to the direction the market is moving in or about to move in i.e. a reversals, trends and breakouts.

2. The 'second time-frame' confirms what the 'first time-frame' told me.That's when I can tell the move is definitely in motion.

From there, I simply place my trades on a cross of the MA's, set my 'Stops,' set my 'Limit' and wait for the run to take place.

I'm always there to make sure I lock in a profit and from there I let the trade run its course.

I use simple MA's and the trading system itself is simple, just the way I like it.

Dare I say I have turned £100.00 into a couple of thousand many times over. I've dared and I do.

...The Buyer & Seller
Hi, Nice work,
What timeframes, MAs and markets do you look at?

Thanks, ive been trying similar technique, but sometime in choppy markets you can get stopped out... Hence ive added afew more indicators to hopefully filter the whipsaws..