What is the most important thing a beginer should learn ??

Master at least 2 technical indicators - how to analyse them and use them for finding out the right phase to enter and exit a trade.
Qi's suggestion is that analysts can make better and correct judgments based on the data and their own technical indicators

The very real possibility that you will fail. This is not an if/then world. Substantive points of reference are very fleeting; so much so that when one comes along, seeing it and convincing yourself that you are seeing what you think you are seeing is more difficult than you might think. Learn to marshal the courage to walk away from something that you've invested so many hopes in. Sorry to sound so negative about things but there are more than a few people that have hung themselves with this particular rope.

The very real possibility that you will fail. This is not an if/then world. Substantive points of reference are very fleeting; so much so that when one comes along, seeing it and convincing yourself that you are seeing what you think you are seeing is more difficult than you might think. Learn to marshal the courage to walk away from something that you've invested so many hopes in. Sorry to sound so negative about things but there are more than a few people that have hung themselves with this particular rope.
I agree, and I think you sound realistic on this. The human brain is prone to believing in things it sees or thinks about a lot, and it is true for most areas of our lives that it is hard to give up something you have invested hope and effort in.

Beginners should first learn to trade on demo accounts. Directly jumping to the live market can be risky for them.

Read Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas and then learn a strategy demo it and go live

Some interesting posts on here, from someone who used to trade for a prop house of old the amount of traders who could profit on demo and collapse on live accounts was immense. It took me 10 years plus to be consistent my own study blown accounts, over trading to the point of gambling I’ve done it all and believe all successful traders have to go through it to progress and find a style that suits them. I have a target 100 ticks a week and I’m out screens turned off and I forget about trading until the following week. It suits my personality although it may not suit others.

Beginners should first learn to trade on demo accounts. Directly jumping to the live market can be risky for them.
It will never stop being risky. The question that needs to be answered is whether or not you can handle risk under pressure. The sooner you find out the better.