What is forex trading?

WhitennyJames

Forex Trading is trading currencies from different countries against each other. Forex is acronym of Foreign Exchange.

Its spam for Greg Secker, now he's calling himself 'Learn to Trade', the old names must have been getting too much heat

Greg Secker? I wonder why I have hardly seen that name before on this site.

Is there some explanation, do you know? I would have thought that people might have discussed his courses, but there is almost no mention of him round here.

With this information I will be rich.

I will tell you a secret that will make you EVEN RICHER!!!!
Please do not divulge it to anyone.
Banks have devices outside called "Automatic Teller Machines". If you are lucky enough to see one, approach it carefully and respectfully and it gives you FREE MONEY !!!!
I BET YOU HAVE WONDERED WHY PEOPLE QUEUE OUTSIDE SUCH MACHINES.
NOW YOU HAVE LEARNT WHY !!!!

Quick! Delete this thread before it is to late!!1 Truth must NOT spread outside!

Thanks what about best places to trade cheap and withdraw fast (preferably on bitcoin)?

To become a forex trader and make money on a regular basis, it is essential that you be organised and work in an intelligent manner. Success in the foreign exchange market depends on the trader's trading strategy as well as the discipline with which the trader applies his strategy.

thanks everyone ...i always wondered what forex is ....

Actually, there is complacency amongst private retail traders. Many of them assume they are actually buying and selling foreign currencies when they place trades. They assume their broker is buying and selling currency on their behalf.

Forex is the retail term for trading currency markets via derivatives

To become a forex trader and make money on a regular basis, it is essential that you be organised and work in an intelligent manner. Success in the foreign exchange market depends on the trader's trading strategy as well as the discipline with which the trader applies his strategy.
a good trading strategy is really supportive to bring profit rapidly , but besides this you have to ensure good money management , otherwise not.

a good trading strategy is really supportive to bring profit rapidly , but besides this you have to ensure good money management , otherwise not.
Yup. Along with a good trading strategy , its important to minimise risk and manage money well for best results.

you got the point , but in general traders think only a powerful strategy is more enough for bringing profit rapidly.

It involves selling one currency in order to buy another. It is quoted in pairs- the price of a forex pair is how much one unit of the base currency is worth in the quote currency.