What is forex trading?

The Leopard

Experienced member
1,877 1,020
Its spam for Greg Secker, now he's calling himself 'Learn to Trade', the old names must have been getting too much heat

Greg Secker? I wonder why I have hardly seen that name before on this site.

Is there some explanation, do you know? I would have thought that people might have discussed his courses, but there is almost no mention of him round here.

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,370 1,194
With this information I will be rich.

I will tell you a secret that will make you EVEN RICHER!!!!
Please do not divulge it to anyone.
Banks have devices outside called "Automatic Teller Machines". If you are lucky enough to see one, approach it carefully and respectfully and it gives you FREE MONEY !!!!
I BET YOU HAVE WONDERED WHY PEOPLE QUEUE OUTSIDE SUCH MACHINES.
NOW YOU HAVE LEARNT WHY !!!!

DitterPD

177 6
Quick! Delete this thread before it is to late!!1 Truth must NOT spread outside!

Henow1969

307 38
To become a forex trader and make money on a regular basis, it is essential that you be organised and work in an intelligent manner. Success in the foreign exchange market depends on the trader's trading strategy as well as the discipline with which the trader applies his strategy.

tomorton

Legendary member
8,420 1,344
thanks everyone ...i always wondered what forex is ....

Actually, there is complacency amongst private retail traders. Many of them assume they are actually buying and selling foreign currencies when they place trades. They assume their broker is buying and selling currency on their behalf.

G

guest41766

0 0
Forex is the retail term for trading currency markets via derivatives

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock