What ever happend to The Bramble

This topic seems interesting to you :cool:

yes.....the past makes me understand the situation a bit better......

For what I understand he was passionate, colourful, had artistic flavour and generous, great prerogatives to be a decent trader...

How was your relation with him, seems not very fluid if I a not mistaken, EDIT....

Last edited:
Dunno what to think any more.

If anything. As an aside, people should try that sometimes, quite a pleasant experience from time to time.

Can't someone contact his niece, who posted here as Girlpower, which I discerned from one of the links posted on this thread, to get some certainty as to whether Tony is, or isn't, still amongst us.

He is / was still pretty young, far too young for the final curtain call in the regular course of things.

There ya go, gonna send her a PM, let's see if she still gets em.

Watch this space.

Yeah unfortunately probably not too likely, her replying.

If someone had an email of hers chances would likely be higher...

I may be muddling sthg up, but I seem to recall that at some point sending someone a PM meant you also got an email ?

Or not... ?

Or I also seem to vaguely remember that at some point you had the option of sending a member an email directly out of T2W ?

Got that from Tony himself saying so in one of the threads you linked to.

He did post her full name, mind. Don't think he would necessarily have gone to such creative extents of dissembling camouflage if Girlpower would have been a multi-nick of his.

Not that that's a guarantee of anything either way, I do realise.

Proves nothing mate , we need someone form real life not a cyber character ...

Like I said I do realise it's not proof of anything either way, but at least worth a shot.

If some people here know his full real name then we should be able to find out what happened.

In the UK people can't just disappear into thin air without leaving a trace of some sort behind I should think.

Guys,

Please don't put private email addresses on here as with the number of bots around it would most likely get scooped up and be used for spamming.

Had no idea how tricky it can be trying to figure out if someone is dead or alive !

Anyone who has his full name checked facebook, linkedin etc ?

Had no idea how tricky it can be trying to figure out if someone is dead or alive !

Anyone who has his full name checked facebook, linkedin etc ?
Hi Markus,
I'm pretty sure that counter_violent has done all the obvious checks and I spent some time on it myself a while back and drew a blank. I think Trader333 has also looked into it in the past.

TheBramble's MO for a number of years was to disappear for six months or so at a time and to then reappear all guns blazing, dispensing his unique brand of wisdom to all and sundry, before disappearing off again. Given that he's not done that for several years now, or contacted any T2W members (either publicly or privately) to let us know he's still going strong - leads me to think that story about his demise is probably true. If he is alive and well then, presumably, he's seen this thread and others about him and is quite happy for us all to suspect or believe that he's no longer with us. Either way, I hope he's enjoying all the attention!
Tim.

Hi Markus,
I'm pretty sure that counter_violent has done all the obvious checks and I spent some time on it myself a while back and drew a blank. I think Trader333 has also looked into it in the past.

TheBramble's MO for a number of years was to disappear for six months or so at a time and to then reappear all guns blazing, dispensing his unique brand of wisdom to all and sundry, before disappearing off again. Given that he's not done that for several years now, or contacted any T2W members (either publicly or privately) to let us know he's still going strong - leads me to think that story about his demise is probably true. If he is alive and well then, presumably, he's seen this thread and others about him and is quite happy for us all to suspect or believe that he's no longer with us. Either way, I hope he's enjoying all the attention!
Tim.

Hi Tim, makes sense.

Quite a soap opera we have going here.

If there weren't the potentially very sad issue of an extremely premature demise for someone of his age.