What ever happend to The Bramble

counter_violent

Legendary member
11,284 3,005
Well you could well be correct as misinformation has a habit of becoming supposed fact and as you say there is no record which you would have expected in this case.

TBH this case is right up there with "who shot JR Ewing"

Attachments

• who shot JR.jpg
    who shot JR.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 1,414

counter_violent

Legendary member
11,284 3,005

Fugazsy

Veteren member
3,661 677
why was he banned? seemed a nice colourful and no double tongue kind of person.

mike.

2,101 709
Yes I've seen that before but it kind of raises the question, who would have access to his e-mail accounts and contact list.

Or put it another way...if anything happened to me, no one would be able to access my e-mail accounts to send anything to anybody.

Good point cv, same here really, nobody could access mine. That reminds me, better clear my browsing data just in case i peg it tonight (y)

mike.

2,101 709
why was he banned? seemed a nice colourful and no double tongue kind of person.

Not sure why he was banned Fug's, but if you use the search box's ( top right of screen ) you can read various old threads, I took a shine to him straight away for taking time to help me through the stupid newbie question phase.

Fugazsy

Veteren member
3,661 677
Not sure why he was banned Fug's, but if you use the search box's ( top right of screen ) you can read various old threads, I took a shine to him straight away for taking time to help me through the stupid newbie question phase.

(y)

Fugazsy

Veteren member
3,661 677
This topic seems interesting to you :cool:

yes.....the past makes me understand the situation a bit better......

For what I understand he was passionate, colourful, had artistic flavour and generous, great prerogatives to be a decent trader...

How was your relation with him, seems not very fluid if I a not mistaken, EDIT....

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock