What ever happend to The Bramble

I don’t remember ever being asked it, but you’d need to ask the mods, ffsear especially who I apparently am/are/have been. Here’s a list I’ve compiled since I joined and I take no responsibility for errors and omissions, or additions.

GirlPower
TheBramble
AlephSigmaChi
Predicabo
Ballard
Pieter Steidelmayer
The Degrees
Connie Brown
WhaleSong
FatLadySings
Danger Field
Purple Brain
Thermal Ebb

Agreed, Bramble would often help out newbies to the site including myself, he was extremely etiquette and his explanations easy to follow.

It's great to see some of the old school coming back though.

Tony would be rolling around laughing hysterically at this thread and some of the multi-nic comments :LOL:

And no , I couldn't find anything (using his real name, obviously) on the internet about his demise either.

Tony would be rolling around laughing hysterically at this thread and some of the multi-nic comments :LOL:

And no , I couldn't find anything (using his real name, obviously) on the internet about his demise either.

As I suspected....he may very well be alive and kicking (somebody) most likely ! :)

As I suspected....he may very well be alive and kicking (somebody) most likely ! :)

That wouldn't surprise me !

Maybe he's done a John Stonehouse :LOL:

If you're still around, Tony, you know how to contact me, shan't tell anybody, promise :innocent: I mean I'd hate to be responsible for a European Arrest Warrant being issued :LOL:

If you are not around, R.I.P., I just hope the end was easy for you.

Richard

It was another member of this board who was contacted by one of his relations who said that he had passed away so there is little reason to doubt it. All the accusations of him being reincarnated as relatively new multi-nics makes a nice conspiracy theory but that is all.

It was another member of this board who was contacted by one of his relations who said that he had passed away so there is little reason to doubt it. All the accusations of him being reincarnated as relatively new multi-nics makes a nice conspiracy theory but that is all.

I'm not too concerned about the reincarnation bit.....but it would be nice to see some actual proof...like a newspaper notice or something. Makes me think I don't know what to think !

Well you could well be correct as misinformation has a habit of becoming supposed fact and as you say there is no record which you would have expected in this case.

Well you could well be correct as misinformation has a habit of becoming supposed fact and as you say there is no record which you would have expected in this case.

TBH this case is right up there with "who shot JR Ewing"

Attachments

• who shot JR.jpg
    who shot JR.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 1,456
why was he banned? seemed a nice colourful and no double tongue kind of person.

Yes I've seen that before but it kind of raises the question, who would have access to his e-mail accounts and contact list.

Or put it another way...if anything happened to me, no one would be able to access my e-mail accounts to send anything to anybody.

Good point cv, same here really, nobody could access mine. That reminds me, better clear my browsing data just in case i peg it tonight (y)

The email thing is not a big deal , maybe he was signed in ...

why was he banned? seemed a nice colourful and no double tongue kind of person.

Not sure why he was banned Fug's, but if you use the search box's ( top right of screen ) you can read various old threads, I took a shine to him straight away for taking time to help me through the stupid newbie question phase.

Not sure why he was banned Fug's, but if you use the search box's ( top right of screen ) you can read various old threads, I took a shine to him straight away for taking time to help me through the stupid newbie question phase.

(y)