What do you guys net per day on average?

Mr. Crabs

Established member
I'm new to the forex but generally I net between .05-1.5% each day using a very simple strategy.

Anyone willing to share their average?

as you become more experienced it is highly likely that return will decrease

but if you can do that on at least 1 lot and within reasonable risk paramteres for at least 4 profitable quarters, then you have a skill that will be in high demand

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/166016-95-lose.html#post2069816

I'm actually holding back quite a bit when it comes to plunging, I'm confident my returns will only increase as time goes on and I become more discretionary with my trades. My system is basically foolproof if you load lots with the trends.

Anyone here netting over 100% a month frequently? I expect at least 1 person here can pull that feat off.

link your account to myfxbook, i'm sure we'll be interested to take a look

I'm actually holding back quite a bit when it comes to plunging, I'm confident my returns will only increase as time goes on and I become more discretionary with my trades. My system is basically foolproof if you load lots with the trends.

Anyone here netting over 100% a month frequently? I expect at least 1 person here can pull that feat off.

What kind of draw downs you getting/expecting??

Usually they're small. I tend to close my positions with less than 5 pips green. I usually open positions way too early in the trend, but only time can teach me patience. I don't close losing positions...

I did catch the euro / usd dip yesterday. I tend to be holding large positions when I exit for small gains (1-5 pips) and small positions when I exit with large gains (50-500 pips). How I wish it could be the other way around... But I best stick with a strategy that works until I get enough experience to have the upper hand on the market.

Last edited:
Actually we can’t say net per day on average because forex market open 24 hr daily, we know that each up down depend up news and other statement . Yes, definitely 05-1.5% each day using some good strategy but focus on market each time.

100% per month. Its just not possible anyone who says they are are not telling the truth.
Sure if might be possible for a couple of months before they blow their account.

If you were to make 100% per month starting with £500 you would have £1,000,000 after 1 year!! (compounded)

It wouldn't be to long before you would have £100,000,000!!

10%-20% is exceptional

100% per month. Its just not possible anyone who says they are are not telling the truth.
Sure if might be possible for a couple of months before they blow their account.

If you were to make 100% per month starting with £500 you would have £1,000,000 after 1 year!! (compounded)

It wouldn't be to long before you would have £100,000,000!!

10%-20% is exceptional

(y)

Hi mapfler

Thats good returns, whats your trading style?

I use Best Forex Signals | Automated Forex Trading Signals to track mine under theuser name "tony2806_forex prophet"
So far in 28 weeks,
over 4800 pips made
over 143% return
43% drawdown
I average over 20% per month

Well thats it then !
No more hard work; no more study; no more practice or analysis- simply subscribe and give up the day job:whistling

Hi mapfler

Thats good returns, whats your trading style?

I use Best Forex Signals | Automated Forex Trading Signals to track mine under theuser name "tony2806_forex prophet"
So far in 28 weeks,
over 4800 pips made
over 143% return
43% drawdown
I average over 20% per month

I combine multiple trading sytles, scalping, day trading and swing trading, in conjunction with a money management (Capital, lots size, stops, profits, trailing stops and more), applied to major currency pairs.

Thank you.

Haha,

If only!
Even to use these services you still need to understand and monitor the market.
I use this to track my trades for people to see. I hope to start my own trade copier service.

Well thats it then !
No more hard work; no more study; no more practice or analysis- simply subscribe and give up the day job:whistling

I promise you will earn more from burger flipping. It's more of an evening job BTW.

I promise you will earn more from burger flipping. It's more of an evening job BTW.

Aha -so you are a failed trader then:LOL:

Ps, Can you eat as many burgers as you wish at work?

Last edited: