What do you guys net per day on average?

Mr. Crabs

Established member
598 3
I'm new to the forex but generally I net between .05-1.5% each day using a very simple strategy.

Anyone willing to share their average?

Mr. Crabs

Established member
598 3
as you become more experienced it is highly likely that return will decrease

but if you can do that on at least 1 lot and within reasonable risk paramteres for at least 4 profitable quarters, then you have a skill that will be in high demand

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/166016-95-lose.html#post2069816

I'm actually holding back quite a bit when it comes to plunging, I'm confident my returns will only increase as time goes on and I become more discretionary with my trades. My system is basically foolproof if you load lots with the trends.

Anyone here netting over 100% a month frequently? I expect at least 1 person here can pull that feat off.

jungles

614 67
link your account to myfxbook, i'm sure we'll be interested to take a look

I'm actually holding back quite a bit when it comes to plunging, I'm confident my returns will only increase as time goes on and I become more discretionary with my trades. My system is basically foolproof if you load lots with the trends.

Anyone here netting over 100% a month frequently? I expect at least 1 person here can pull that feat off.

donaldduke

Experienced member
1,665 257
I'm new to the forex but generally I net between .05-1.5% each day using a very simple strategy.

What kind of draw downs you getting/expecting??

Mr. Crabs

Established member
598 3
What kind of draw downs you getting/expecting??

Usually they're small. I tend to close my positions with less than 5 pips green. I usually open positions way too early in the trend, but only time can teach me patience. I don't close losing positions...

I did catch the euro / usd dip yesterday. I tend to be holding large positions when I exit for small gains (1-5 pips) and small positions when I exit with large gains (50-500 pips). How I wish it could be the other way around... But I best stick with a strategy that works until I get enough experience to have the upper hand on the market.

Last edited:

leemark

0 0
Actually we can’t say net per day on average because forex market open 24 hr daily, we know that each up down depend up news and other statement . Yes, definitely 05-1.5% each day using some good strategy but focus on market each time.

BeginnerJoe

3,329 350
On a good week I can clear thirty two pounds profit after tax(y)

Easier go flip some burgers. I know someone who runs a big mac joint. I can put in a good word for you if interested.

tony2806

37 3
100% per month. Its just not possible anyone who says they are are not telling the truth.
Sure if might be possible for a couple of months before they blow their account.

If you were to make 100% per month starting with £500 you would have £1,000,000 after 1 year!! (compounded)

It wouldn't be to long before you would have £100,000,000!!

10%-20% is exceptional

tar

Legendary member
10,443 1,313
100% per month. Its just not possible anyone who says they are are not telling the truth.
Sure if might be possible for a couple of months before they blow their account.

If you were to make 100% per month starting with £500 you would have £1,000,000 after 1 year!! (compounded)

It wouldn't be to long before you would have £100,000,000!!

10%-20% is exceptional

(y)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock