What do you guys net per day on average?

Joe, As everyone is posting there live trades on myfxbook, there is no need for a t2w official statements checker, sorry old son, but were gunna have to let you go. :cry:

Joe, As everyone is posting there live trades on myfxbook, there is no need for a t2w official statements checker, sorry old son, but were gunna have to let you go. :cry:

Yes, I have it covered. This is why I am diversifying into burger flipper recruitment. I reckon I will be able to find plenty of candidates here. If you are interested, feel free to pm. It will be strictly confidential, of course. I will be happy to provide references for recruits indicating their undeniable trading prowess.

In my day I used to be the greatest flipper on this side of the Atlantic. Joe, would you like me to flip you one?

Peter

If it has horse meat in it, yes please. I always respect people who have a fall back skill. The market will never be able to take them out for good. (y)

Actually we can’t say net per day on average because forex market open 24 hr daily, we know that each up down depend up news and other statement . Yes, definitely 05-1.5% each day using some good strategy but focus on market each time.

Cool what currencies you focus most on?

I spend most of my time on the USD / EUR.

"Usually they're small. I tend to close my positions with less than 5 pips green. I usually open positions way too early in the trend, but only time can teach me patience. I don't close losing positions...

Err Mr Crabs doesn't close losing positions ?:-0

best week for some time -cleared forty two pounds and seventy one pence trading USD/CHF up to and including last Friday.:clap:

Why would there be a losing position ? I think the idea is to make 0.5 to 1.5% account growth a day.

Yeah I don't close losing positions because I double or triple up if my position is down. I only close down when I get cleared out. Lost over 5% in an hour going in too deep on a pair. Got it back today. Cleared well over 5% today, mostly from shorting the USD / JPY. EUR / USD was hot today.

My style keeps my margin volatile to say the least.

After I get more consistent I will make a decent strategy.

Yeah I don't close losing positions because I double or triple up if my position is down. I only close down when I get cleared out. Lost over 5% in an hour going in too deep on a pair. Got it back today. Cleared well over 5% today, mostly from shorting the USD / JPY. EUR / USD was hot today.

So you are making 0.5 to 5% a day. Good man. I foresee soon you will be making 0.5% to 50% a day.

That's a sweet haul. I was looking through some pros, saw one guy who pulled in over 1,000% in less than half a year. I wish he'd teach me his strategy.

I bet he's a full time trader, unlike me , who still spend my time on my business. The basic thing for you to earn that big, is to practice much with demo account, until you are able to minimize the lost. If you still new to the Forex, you might learn from Youtube, it has plenty of training videos for you. My suggestion, learn with candlestick as it is much easier to learn.

Happy trading.

What happens if the position keeps going against you? Do you continue adding? What if its 10% against you, do you close?

Last edited: