What do YOU consider a succesful days trading ?

philonik

2 0
Ive been trading on demos for a while and just started with real money!

Just wanted to get peoples thoughts on what they consider a successful day or week or months trading to be ?

BeginnerJoe

3,329 350
I consider successful day/month/week trading when you can post statements showing profits over multiple periods of the chosen time frame.

If you have been trading on demo then, that's a failure. Consider your winners as gambles and your account is due to blow shortly.

philonik

2 0
I consider successful day/month/week trading when you can post statements showing profits over multiple periods of the chosen time frame.

If you have been trading on demo then, that's a failure. Consider your winners as gambles and your account is due to blow shortly.
but surely say a 50p profit on a £1000 invest wouldn't be considered a great success ?

just playing devils advocate here...

What do you mean by the demo account comment ?

BeginnerJoe

3,329 350
but surely say a 50p profit on a £1000 invest wouldn't be considered a great success ?

just playing devils advocate here...

What do you mean by the demo account comment ?
If you consistently make 50p every time that's an enormous success. See if you can make five 50p's in a row before you lose the 1000.

The demo account comment will light up within you soon enough.

Walter Mitty

125 77
Well mine's a success today and I have a statement to prove it.

Wahooooo get you! This morning I wiped my **** on **** roll that was worth more than your account and before you ask I flushed it so I can't post it up as a statement.

Enzzo

145 13
A successful day?..When ive reached the end of the day after remaining true to the plan i had at the begining of the day.
I don't know if this is a successful day or not, but what I am 100% sure is that this is "key for success" (y)

BeginnerJoe

3,329 350
Wahooooo get you! This morning I wiped my **** on **** roll that was worth more than your account and before you ask I flushed it so I can't post it up as a statement.
We are talking about success here. No statement means no success. Makes no difference if you have a 20 mill account.

NVP

Legendary member
37,391 1,948
Ive been trading on demos for a while and just started with real money!

Just wanted to get peoples thoughts on what they consider a successful day or week or months trading to be ?
not losing.....

thats 90% of traders (or more ?) now in happy mode ;)

N

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock