What dealer do you use?

What broker (dealer) do you use to Day Trade?

• Deal4Free

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • CityIndex

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • IG Index

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • GNI Touch

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

champtrade

Hello Everybody,

I am looking to join one of the Spread Betting/CFD dealers in the U.K. I live in the US (Arlington, VA), but we don't have Spreadbetting here, so you gotta have more money to start daytrading using US brokers. I am currently looking at Deal4Free and CityIndex...

Any recommandations, based on who has tighter spreads, easier to use interface, speed etc would be appreciated... Which one do you use?

I would appreciate your feedback here.

Thanks in advance,
Champtrade

You're asking for trouble asking a question like that......but I think overall D4F has the edge.

You are correct ... CFDs and spread betting accounts are available only to UK residents. I know a few US and Canadian peeps who have wanted to open accounts but couldn't - it's all to do with the UK tax status I believe.

Or are things changing?
CMC have an Aussie site log on at their intial first page.
And Fins have a big banner on their front page about now being open in Spain.

???

Options.

I know that North Americans are definitely excluded from being able to open accounts.

Incidentally, whoever set up the poll has forgotten to include Financial Spreads!

and the option to click more than one for those using a couple or more...

Riz

RE:

Hello,
I have dual citizenship actually. I am also italian, so I don't think the UK spread bet copanies will give me any problems when opening a spread bet/cfd account. I travel a lot, and I happened to be in the US at this time, but I live mostly in Europe. You know back and forth... Now I would appreciate it if you guys list the brokers that you use, to day trade, and if you vote on the poll would also be very appreciated.

champtrade,

I think this has been covered before - if you search the site, you may be able to find what you want quicker.... then if you post any new points there, then peeps will be able to help more.....
hth