What Currency Pairs You Prefer to Trade?

gigiones

I would prefer to know what currency pair you just prefer to trade with? What is the experience with different pair of currencies?

I would prefer to know what currency pair you just prefer to trade with? What is the experience with different pair of currencies?

Only you can answer that, they all have their subtle quirks.
In general, mainly due to spread costs, and they are the most traded pairs,
EURUSD and USDJPY are probably the best starting point.
Just my opinion though.

I like EURJPY if moves nicely and usually has a good range to take profit from. It does have its WTH moments though but that seems to be the norm these days for all currencies.

Honestly couldn't careless which pair am trading, if the trade sets up ill take it.

I watch around 30+ markets so plenty to choose from :)

You do find some markets have a little more volatility than others, but that's easy to spot once you get some practice in.

Personal favorite is AUD/USD

Having a favorite market to trade is much like having a favorite pizza. It's just a personal choice.

I don't know if AUD is my favorite because it has been a money tree for me or because it is at the top of my list of markets to analyze each day (it starts with letter 'A'), but I have been trading AD futures and forex for so long that I just like it.

:D

if you are on lower TF's better to stay on USD pairs for spread reasons ..........otherwise daily (even 4H) upwards its immaterial .........

Yen is normally recognised as the most volatile currency in the majors across all timeframes so if you want excitement trade that as part of any pair

N