Your Favourite Currency Pairs

I trade the gbp/jpy sometimes. I use Elliott Wave and fib levels a lot and The g/y tends to be the sloppiest pair I trade for overshooting or undershooting targets. I usually put a larger stop than normal and keep moving my stop up after each new level is breached. Also I trade with several brokers and I only trade g/y @fxclub.com. They don't have really great spreads, but their spreads never change and they are 8 pips for the pair.

Usd jpy

At the bottom of my list of markets is USD/JPY. I don't trade it and don't follow it anymore. You need such big moves in order to make a small profit.

Fayalac, I 've been trading for 10 years and think that I've done my homework by now. I have developed a strategy which produces constant profits every week. I couldn't give a toss what fxstreet, FT etc. says about currency market direction. They're wrong, much of the time, anyway. I'm at my desk by 06.30 every morning and spend 30 mins going over potential trade setups in preparation for the "hot dog" session to open,

The only media input I have is Bloomberg TV, not for making trading decisions per se but, as an early warning system in the event of a serious global incident.

Hey Alan

you know my thoughts on the USDJPY and how they Correlate....I would not trade these guys as much to closely correlated a lot of the time....and just because they diverge does not really mean they will converge back immediately

also in all markets I do believe that everything is factored into the market before us mere mortals see it in the media...therefore trade what you see and dont worry about the media (apart from expected news events of course)

Also ....Market experts ??....spare me ....cant wait for JP Morgans next call on Crude oil prices as I make a fortune doing the opposite to what they say !:LOL:

Alan ....lets get together at that moneyweek thing at end of Oct....lots to discuss

ahh back to the rain ! :(

N