What are your favourite currency pairs?

I prefer to stay with the majors, the main USD crosses and the main JPY crosses. I have traded almost every trading instrument available on Forex platforms, but as time goes by, you back to the basics.

EURUSD is the most traded currency in the world.....hence the attention and manipulation by big banks

N
Can we use these manipulations to find some trading edge or they remain always unnoticed for small players?

EUR/USD is my favorite currency pair a it is the strongest and most powerful trading pair. It has the most possibility to give you profit than giving you loss. So, it is safe to trade in Forex with this trading pair.

EUR/USD is my favorite currency pair a it is the strongest and most powerful trading pair. It has the most possibility to give you profit than giving you loss. So, it is safe to trade in Forex with this trading pair.
yes its a most usable trading pair i have seen , but besides this we have to trade others to increase our trading performance very rapidly.

EUR/USD has been well trailed, as have other major pairs. They all benefit from ready liquidity, tight spreads and low margin requirements. There is plenty of TA and opinion available on these pairs.

But how to select the best? And will the best be the best next month?

An alternative is to let the market tell you which currencies are strongest and weakest and then just select that pair. My preference is for trend-following trades that have an average duration of 3-6 days. On the daily chart plot a suitable EMA and note its current slope - I'm using 20EMA right now. If the slope is upwards, this is bullish for the base currency, bearish for the counter: if downwards this is bearish for the base currency and bullish for the counter.

This give a score for each of the major currencies in the format X-Y, where X is bullish points and Y is bearish points. Right now, the most bullish currency is JPY with 7-0, the most bearish is GBP with 0-7. This suggests a GBP/JPY short. Shorting the Beast is never dull.