What are your favourite currency pairs?

Peter Borren

Apr 8, 2017
which currency is best for you it completely depends on your trading approach , if you love doing scalping , should choose the pair which has most narrowest trading spreads.

hatemypips

Nov 11, 2014
which currency is best for you it completely depends on your trading approach , if you love doing scalping , should choose the pair which has most narrowest trading spreads.
Yeah that's why I trade only majors, spreads during the overlap of NY and London sessions are pretty time and scalping works fine.

progix

Feb 25, 2016
theres 28 currency pairs in the G8

therefore you have a 27/1 chance of trading the best pair if you are just solely trading EURUSD

good luck with that ! ........;)

N
Honestly it is better to become skillful in one instrument rather than becoming jack of all trades so i usually concentrate over one pair rather than going after too many. Gold and Cable are also good for earnings but EURUSD is more liquid i guess.. anyways everyone has their own experiences and preferences too, however thanks for adding some luck.. thanks

Nov 11, 2014
Honestly it is better to become skillful in one instrument rather than becoming jack of all trades so i usually concentrate over one pair rather than going after too many. Gold and Cable are also good for earnings but EURUSD is more liquid i guess.. anyways everyone has their own experiences and preferences too, however thanks for adding some luck.. thanks
So which instrument is your favorite. It's not quite clear from your post since you mentioned several of them.

progix

Feb 25, 2016
Actually i replied to the above post where i had already mentioned about EURUSD as my favorite pair and i guess it is also one of the mostly preferred pair of many traders worldwide.

Apr 10, 2014
I prefer to stay with the majors, the main USD crosses and the main JPY crosses. I have traded almost every trading instrument available on Forex platforms, but as time goes by, you back to the basics.