Legendary member
13,490 1,331
I watch
Aud/….
Eur/…
Gbp/…
Usd/…
gold

They keep me busy without too many nasty shocks. Down Donald......bad dog !

:LOL:

NVP

Legendary member
36,533 1,839
trading is about making money .........and like any business you have to streamline costs ....

spreads are an expensive but necessary cost of doing business in trading and thats why i avoid a lot of exotics and other markets .........they cost a fortune to trade ....win or lose ......so its a no win situation

every small % edge helps in trading .....Euro pairs and USD pairs are cheapest spreads generally ....so i will stick on those mainly - unless i really see a G8 pairing i like and am going for more of a positional trade on higher TFs ....spread costs do scale down at these levels .....

N

Smurai

12 0
The other great thing about EUR/USD is that it has the smallest spread out of all currency pairs and it's quite volatile, so it's very useful if you want to scalp.
yes spreads of EUR/USD are lowest among all currency pairs and also is the most liquid pair.

markallen

57 1
yes spreads of EUR/USD are lowest among all currency pairs and also is the most liquid pair.
What other currency pair would you recommend for scalping?

Wilson80

92 1
I usually trade:
EUR/USD (Euro – US dollar)
USD/JPY (US dollar – Japanese yen)
GBP/USD (British pound – US dollar)

progix

215 3
EURUSD is all time favorite and in my opinion we should only stick to one pair if we wish to learn about trading.