What are your bad habits while trading forex?

angelnish

Many of the people trading forex makes minor to major mistakes while they trades. Trough this thread we should be able to know various types of bad habits which we should avoid during forex trading.

Many of the people trading forex makes minor to major mistakes while they trades. Trough this thread we should be able to know various types of bad habits which we should avoid during forex trading.

I still lose high five figures every other month by trading numerous daily 'free pips' (3-4) without a stop. I recently posted about such a loss on GBP/JPY for a screenshot as it hit 45k or so (it opened this Monday almost twice that thanks to Abe). Said loss is normally mitigated by the stopless trading I have done up to that point, but it makes the whole exercise pointless. I completely ignore fundamentals every time.

It's a bad habit.

bad habit in trading forex is always want market to move to our direction once we open trade. Since that is almost impossible if you want market to move into your direction. Once the market move into different direction, I started to be panic. this leads to negative result.:clap:

Another bad habit is that if you win few trades you start to think that you know everything :) Let me show you my charts - G.Gekko