West Midlands Traders Meeting.

special4x

I have decided to finish posting on the "Birmingham & The Black Country" thread.

See history here:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/meetups/87746-birmingham-black-country-10.html#post2050564

The "West Midlands Traders Meeting." thread will extend the catchment area considerably and should attract more traders to our meetings. Furthermore, I think it would be a good idea to include a wider range of instruments for discussion rather than the current forex bias.

I am considering a meeting for sometime in March. If you are interested in attending, or have any ideas for inclusion, please post here.

specialfx

Happy New Year

Last edited:
Hello Specialfx,

Having read your profile, we seem to have similar interests and reside in the same region. I would be very interested in meeting like minded people and sharing ideas and strategies. My interest/experience is with spreadbetting the FTSE and Dow. I would like to make contact before March if possible. Thanks.

j2o

Weren't there enough high-rollers in Brum to attend? :)
Whereabouts? Central Brum?
Weekends?
Just a drink and snacks, and will you be formulating an agenda or topics to discuss?
Never been to a traders meeting before, might try taking the epic trip from the Shropshire hinterland to the shiny, cosmopolitan metropolis that is the Midlands.

Weren't there enough high-rollers in Brum to attend? :)
Whereabouts? Central Brum?
Weekends?
Just a drink and snacks, and will you be formulating an agenda or topics to discuss?
Never been to a traders meeting before, might try taking the epic trip from the Shropshire hinterland to the shiny, cosmopolitan metropolis that is the Midlands.

Hi Trendie,

Thanks for the quick reply. Good to see there are some traders out in the sticks as well. I bet you'll need your wellies on today!

I believe Specialfx has organised meetings in the past and has another planned for March. I would like a reply from him and a few others before making any plans. Personally, I would prefer a venue away from the city to avoid traffic and ease of parking. If there are no further replies, the two of us could meet up. As regards agenda, I am fairly open to suggestions, my own subject is spread betting indices.

j2o

Hello Specialfx,

Having read your profile, we seem to have similar interests and reside in the same region. I would be very interested in meeting like minded people and sharing ideas and strategies. My interest/experience is with spreadbetting the FTSE and Dow. I would like to make contact before March if possible. Thanks.

j2o

Hi j2o,

The trading group already exists and communicates off-thread. PM me if you would like more info. Click on my handle to the left, and choose "private message".

Regards
specialfx

Hi j2o,

The trading group already exists and communicates off-thread. PM me if you would like more info. Click on my handle to the left, and choose "private message".

Regards
specialfx

Hi,

I was not allowed to send a PM, apparently I need to have made 15 posts and even then, I can only PM certain people, you are not in that list.

j2o

Hi,

I was not allowed to send a PM, apparently I need to have made 15 posts and even then, I can only PM certain people, you are not in that list.

j2o

I wouldn't mind a few more details of the group please.

I've sent you a PM

I received your PM and tried to reply but I am still being told I need 15 posts, and there are only six people in the list that I can send a PM to anyway. May be I will send a message to all the staff individually to build up my post count!

I received your PM and tried to reply but I am still being told I need 15 posts, and there are only six people in the list that I can send a PM to anyway. May be I will send a message to all the staff individually to build up my post count!

I've PM'd my email address to you.

Hi Guy's,

I'm interested in any meet-up, please send me details, currently "End of day" trader.

Anyone going to the Forex show on Feb 22nd?

Thanks

Hi, j20, JustinUK, sansol. Thank you for responding. How about if I arrange a first meeting in Brum? It will be a daytime meeting, with about six people.
sansol, please post the the link to the forex show. Thanks

specialfx

Hi, j20, JustinUK, sansol. Thank you for responding. How about if I arrange a first meeting in Brum? It will be a daytime meeting, with about six people.
sansol, please post the the link to the forex show. Thanks

specialfx

I look forward to meeting Special4x, JustinUK and sansol, I wonder if Trendie from the wilds of Shropshire is still interested? For a daytime meeting in Brum, I am free on Tuesday's and Friday's other day's might be a problem. Thanks.

j2o

Hi there, a bit late to the party, but this would be perfect, been looking for a trading group to be based in the midlands! any info on future dates would be much appreciated as I am assuming I have missed the 1st march meetup.

Peace! x