Week 17th - 27th July

Where do you see Cable towards the end of the week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, just when I thought I would be going short tonight, the cable turns around and makes a late high.

So now I'm going long - 22.20pm entry was at 2.0480, but I waited a while and got in at 2.0468. Now all I have to do is wait until the morning.

Well, just when I thought I would be going short tonight, the cable turns around and makes a late high.

So now I'm going long - 22.20pm entry was at 2.0480, but I waited a while and got in at 2.0468. Now all I have to do is wait until the morning.

Stopped out again...Well that's a turn up for the books...Never mind - the system gave an overall total of +5 pips for the week (even with two losing trades) and I took -4 pips (as I wasn't here to trade on Monday, but got a couple of better entry and exit points).

That's me done for the week - see everyone on Sunday night. Have a good weekend.

great short this morning gbp/jpy. shorted around 244.10, 60 odd pips. left a lot on the table tho, never mind...:rolleyes:

Well late in this morining the joy of two small boys on school holiday, looks like the action on cable has been lol......... time to wait for a good entry and see where the ride takes me?

good luck in the markets today guys

One more time into the the fire ;)

Hi Phil,

Looked at that long, and thought about following you on the trade may wait out on this one.

still think that there is more on a short to follow...... time will tell

Last edited:
Well late in this morining the joy of two small boys on school holiday, looks like the action on cable has been lol......... time to wait for a good entry and see where the ride takes me?

good luck in the markets today guys

One more time into the the fire ;)

then lucky me MSP, i got 1 and she drives me crazy. impossible to trade.

j

well am glad i stuck to my guns and system lol, seems like the short was the way to go......

locked in 110 pips so time to relax and let gravity take over and the free fall to pave the way for more profit

out of the fire and into the frying pan we go ;)

Yep, spot on, MSP. Managed to get out before too much damage was done!

Thanks Phil, hope you had limited damage? and did a SAR? well thats me for the week, time to spend time with the wife and kids (happy days lol) :D

Wishing you all a good weekend, and i hope that the week played well for everyone.

See you all monday........