Watch me kick the markets as@

keep-calm-im-a-jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none.png

Chuckles............................................

:LOL:

Meanwhile on fantasy island
Good consistent retail FX traders on accounts under $100k can make anything from 15 to 40% + per month returns – ongoing – although it’s not possible to continually compound as size comes into play . I have personally witnessed retail FX Traders on live accounts make over 5000% gain on small size capital account under a month –
thank god that tedious ccrraappp aint on here anymore.
fantasy-island.jpg

drag-branson-smooches.jpg

ROBERTSON is now diverting people onto a new twitter and speaking real complicated gibberish-hell he must know what hes talking about-i wonder if he has spent that 180k yet.
https://twitter.com/LeveragedLimit
Professional Trader Focusing On German #DAX & Occasionaly Currency. Tweets Are Only My Opinion. Twitter Trolls Will Be Immediately Blocked Without Response.:innocent:

Cn1BtlxWcAAnd5D.jpg

davy robertsons defence mechanism kicking in again lmao
forgot to mention-he is trying to get people to play internet poker with him .him and others colluding no doubt-
damn he will sue me now

Trader Robertson ‏@TraderRobertson 10m
I wouldn't be sitting £800+ per point short with £137k in margin over the weekend if I din't know what I was doing !
5c140f332ee0eb5051462f402ed9c150.jpg

re the above post-it has now been deleted by robertson -such a sham and a con man-if it doesnt work out over the weekend just delete -lmao loser

I wouldn't be sitting £800+ per point short with £137k in margin over the weekend if I din't know what I was doing !
raw

Hot off the press gang-
he got hammered on monday and quit twitter over the weekend as he was sick(dax position went against him on monday(demo)however hes back now as the position has become a profit-so transparent lmao-
lets just forget about monday gang
66a839eebd6f86819a8289404b0e16d57f2c3d645ece0f1f3b889f8f79b30b95.jpg

Alex Pollard ‏@alexpollard91 Oct 6
So you close the whole forum??? Surely block indiv's. You post some strange things. Giving away member trades on public account? What gives

Yes i found davies antics a little bit low even for his standards recently-opens a private forum where you pay money and obviously the secret trades are for members only.suddenly freezes the forum and goes public with the dax/pension fund bollox.

i would guess that he made very little from his subscriptions.

its the same boring m.o constantly.hes on this forum again and i spotted him straight away.same mo.
i think darktone spotted him 2.

Last edited: