Watch me kick the markets as@

Jesus dont you just hate people who try to play you.
The silent assasins, the people who dont get your txt messages or e mails or get the wrong date even though you know you gave them the right one.People who put the onus on YOU when they should be doing that thing.
A big f@@k you from the heart.
tumblr_m2xn9vO6rA1qj43x4.gif

Just back after a function-pretty drunk-caught an interview with b kingsley in the times-he states that he listens to radio 4-put on r4 and there was a very interesting topic on liars-stating that they are not bad people but really have some sort of mental illness. YOU KNOW WHO YOU R GANG .
So basically your need to live in this fantasy world and to be liked .No problem.its just a mental illness and we still love you.
mental-illness.jpg

and there was a very interesting topic on liars-stating that they are not bad people but really have some sort of mental illness. YOU KNOW WHO YOU R GANG .
So basically your need to live in this fantasy world and to be liked .No problem.its just a mental illness and we still love you.
mental-illness.jpg
rinse and repeat

I think ill rejoin t2w and purport to be a WOMAN.Put lots of womany stuff in my profile blah blah
aad012e6cf9e03e00471980ac922ae4c.jpg

not many people saw the relevance of this post.ill give you a cryptic clue-
the part time high heel model looked out of the window.it was very sunny.

InterMarketAnalysis ‏@Trader_Aadil 6 hrs6 hours ago
Finished last week with -370 points

This week already -390 points as totally whipsawed yesterday on long squeeze & short squeeze today

A BAD WEEK FOR SOME

Im going to talk about another member here if ok by the mods.Its F.
I like the guy and would have a drink with him anytime.He is a character and puts a lot of work into his thread.I just wish that hed post some statements etc to nip this matter in the bud.Now you see i have just summed up what the guys want in a few lines.
32a6c4b2cc9c9fa990e1b0b6a2892ead-pulp-fiction-thumbs.jpg

I like the guy and would have a drink with him anytime.He is a character and puts a lot of work into his thread.I just wish that hed post some statements etc to nip this matter in the bud.Now you see i have just summed up what the guys want in a few lines.

Just watch that one :

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462338/

^^its on my list m8-u seen the new mad max
Quote:
Originally Posted by tar View Post
long half dax at 10315
-40 x 1/2-
good idea-gives thinking time and saves capital

Reactions: tar

difficult not to like him, he is desperately funny......

Played texas no limit poker last night-5 of us.some couldnt play but they are the worst as they cant be bluffed and they just go with the raises-u are wasting your time bluffing them-brunson says dont bluff em-just wait till you have the best hand and take their money-only had 3 games and came away even which is disappointing-placed second twice and i was knocked out on qk-he had q7 and we were both all in pre flop-he managed to hit a 7 for a pair.ive never seen anyone drink like mr q7-unreal-
220px-Doyle_Brunson.jpg

Played texas no limit poker last night-5 of us.some couldnt play but they are the worst as they cant be bluffed and they just go with the raises-u are wasting your time bluffing them-brunson says dont bluff em-just wait till you have the best hand and take their money-only had 3 games and came away even which is disappointing-placed second twice and i was knocked out on qk-he had q7 and we were both all in pre flop-he managed to hit a 7 for a pair.ive never seen anyone drink like mr q7-unreal-
220px-Doyle_Brunson.jpg

shame when he was dominated pre flop

shame when he was dominated pre flop
and i had a queen aswell(n)
some very strange hands came out of the deck-
i was looking at the river and had a run on 1 occasion-the only hand that could beat me was the nut run and only if he had been dealt 3 6 as his hole cards-you guessed it he had those cards and was playing garbage cards-i lost 1 thousand chips lol but came back to be placed second-im good playing with friends but i just bleed money when playing online.