Watch HowardCohodas Trade Index Options Credit Spreads

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your credentials that I should take your post for anything besides amusement?

If you'd have read his posts, and understood the first thing about this game you'd have already worked out that he's one of the very few here who actually knows the score.

If you'd have read his posts, and understood the first thing about this game you'd have already worked out that he's one of the very few here who actually knows the score.

Which of his eight post should have provided this incredible insight? :confused:

Fair enough, it's the dashboard and the bar charts that get me....totally gay. It's the campest thing since the village people, and they took being camp to the max.

Hey, if gay's your way, that's OK, today. I don't mind admitting to a few trips travelling on the other bus. Nothing wrong with batting for the other team from time to time.

What Howie needs is a three day drinking bender, with drugs and prostitutes.

Dude, are you smoking crack? Howie sh1ts three day booze, drugs and hooker benders. What Howie needs is a seven day bender, he needs to bender it old school.

Don't get me wrong, i don't think Howie is gay, i just reckon he'd a bust a ring piece no matter who it belonged to.

He's definately old school, like an ex army officer or something. Bit of a bounder and a cad i reckons he is.

Howie:"Corporal!!! Bring me another boy, this ones gone all loose. And a bottle of gin while you're at it."

That's a quote from his new book! :D

If you'd have read his [THE_MANGLER] posts, and understood the first thing about this game you'd have already worked out that he's one of the very few here who actually knows the score.

Which of his eight posts should have provided this incredible insight? :confused:

Any of them. Either you see it or you dont.

I think he means this one Howard.

No need to explain anything. Bend her over and do her as hard as yo can. If she complains, f*ck her off and do her sister.

Last edited:
On a serious note, anyone coming from the Camenzulli stable has got to be worth a listen on the subject of options.

Vanilla or otherwise…

Just make a point of fading their trades.

While we’re talking about losers, can any of you CB gays enlighten us with what happened on JC’s kiddy-fiddling charge. I know he got off, but it’s unclear whether it was on a technicality or if he was actually found not guilty.

Not that it helps either way really as in either event, bods still know you don’t get to that position without being ‘involved’ in some way.

On a serious note, anyone coming from the Camenzulli stable has got to be worth a listen on the subject of options.

Vanilla or otherwise…

Just make a point of fading their trades.

While we’re talking about losers, can any of you CB gays enlighten us with what happened on JC’s kiddy-fiddling charge. I know he got off, but it’s unclear whether it was on a technicality or if he was actually found not guilty.

Not that it helps either way really as in either event, bods still know you don’t get to that position without being ‘involved’ in some way.

Who is JC? And what is a CB gay? And what is the Camenzulli stable? Something to do with horses?

Tell you what mate, i've just read one of your posts, i nearly nodded off three times, get to the f*ckin point...quick.

Any insomniacs on here?

Read,TheBramble. F*ck me you'll be off in no time. But be warned, do not drive or operate machinery whilst reading, TheBramble, he's like f*ckin NightNurse.

The Bramble is f*cking a nurse?

Never got that fetish, personally. I mean, actual nurse uniforms aren't exactly sexy are they? And real nurses spend all day getting covered in sick and wee and that.

But hey, if knee-length polyester and the aroma of old-lady p1ss floats the Bramble's boat, I won't get in his way.

I'm happy for you Bramble old son.

:)(y)

Who is JC? And what is a CB gay? And what is the Camenzulli stable? Something to do with horses?

CB = Connie Brown. She was an old hag that used to post here. Imagine someone who looked like The Bramble in drag...yuk! :LOL:

CB = Connie Brown. She was an old hag that used to post here. Imagine someone who looked like The Bramble in drag...yuk! :LOL:

I would love to know why you and the bramble hate each other so much. Something to do with Socrates?

Permanent ban?

So how come he's back, spreading the madness across this suite of forums (hey Walter Swan, can you see how annoying that stupid phrase is? ;))?

I guess it's not what you know, it's who you're noshing off.

Probably the way he nuzzles nadgers :LOL::LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.