Warning about Market Mastered

Silvermazda

Dear Sir,

I want to tell you about Market Mastered and I just find out something fishing about them. First of all, when I send the email to Linda Forrester of Perfect Forex Trading.com. I have to cover my name for security reason. See below..

From: J******** ********** [mailto:j***********@gmail.com]
Sent: 16 January 2013 13:51
To: [email protected]
Subject: PDF file...

Hi Linda,

I have bought your forex ebook a while ago and I realised I lost it in somewhere on my computer.

Could you send me the ebook?

Am happy to give you my detail and you can search on it. Let me know please.

Thanks,

Jono

Then I received the reply from them....

On 21/01/2013 16:33, Nick | Markets Mastered Trading Education wrote:

Good afternoon Jono, and thank you for your email.

Which system did you purchase ? Do you know the approximate date of purchase ?

Once I have the info I can search our sales records and sort out your problem.

With my best wishes,

Nick

[email protected]

Then I was shocked to see like that and I don't understand why it was came from Nick...Not from Linda. Obviously, that Nick is running the perfect forex trading and it seem they are not genuine but I don't know.

I replied to him below...

Nick,

Are you Linda Forrester? I am very surprised how you run this website and Market Mastered.

I don't understand why you are doing this two different sites.....

Jono

Then I have not heard anything from them yet and seem he was avoided something. Wow...I guess this is a red flag...

Just thought to let you know about that...how Nick operate this two websites between perfect forex trading and Market Mastered!

Cheers,

Jono

Last edited:
Dear Sir,

I want to tell you about Market Mastered and I just find out something fishing about them. First of all, when I send the email to Linda Forrester of Perfect Forex Trading.com. I have to cover my name for security reason. See below..

From: J******** ********** [mailto:j***********@gmail.com]
Sent: 16 January 2013 13:51
To: [email protected]
Subject: PDF file...

Hi Linda,

I have bought your forex ebook a while ago and I realised I lost it in somewhere on my computer.

Could you send me the ebook?

Am happy to give you my detail and you can search on it. Let me know please.

Thanks,

Jono

Then I received the reply from them....

On 21/01/2013 16:33, Nick | Markets Mastered Trading Education wrote:

Good afternoon Jono, and thank you for your email.

Which system did you purchase ? Do you know the approximate date of purchase ?

Once I have the info I can search our sales records and sort out your problem.

With my best wishes,

Nick

[email protected]

Then I was shocked to see like that and I don't understand why it was came from Nick...Not from Linda. Obviously, that Nick is running the perfect forex trading and it seem they are not genuine but I don't know.

I replied to him below...

Nick,

Are you Linda Forrester? I am very surprised how you run this website and Market Mastered.

I don't understand why you are doing this two different sites.....

Jono

Then I have not heard anything from them yet and seem he was avoided something. Wow...I guess this is a red flag...

Just thought to let you know about that...how Nick operate this two websites between perfect forex trading and Market Mastered!

Cheers,

Jono

Given your first email was to "info" this could easily be routed to anyone within the same email group. I have exactly the same setup in mine. Thats hardly cause for concern.
whats more worrying is why you purchased a course from them in the first place

Given your first email was to "info" this could easily be routed to anyone within the same email group. I have exactly the same setup in mine. Thats hardly cause for concern.
whats more worrying is why you purchased a course from them in the first place

I know I just bought these two of them about two years ago....but of course they are rubbish. Now I develop my own strategy but I want the perfect forex file because I want to show to my friend who want to learn forex. That is why I ask Linda.

As you say the first email "info" but it supposed to go to perfectforextrading...but it went to marketmastered.com. It does make difference between these.

Do you think I should report to something that Nick is frauding or something?

J

I know I just bought these two of them about two years ago....but of course they are rubbish. Now I develop my own strategy but I want the perfect forex file because I want to show to my friend who want to learn forex. That is why I ask Linda.

As you say the first email "info" but it supposed to go to perfectforextrading...but it went to marketmastered.com. It does make difference between these.

Do you think I should report to something that Nick is frauding or something?

J

hardly..it just means they are one and the same people.

save your time and any further money .......theres nothing in trading that cannot be learnt from spending research time in the multitude of Trading forums and associated links

in addition you will smarten up fast and realise whats worth doing and whats not.......

10,000 hours to make a half/decent trader

N

I know I just bought these two of them about two years ago....but of course they are rubbish

If they are rubbish then why do you want to get them again ?

If they are rubbish then why do you want to get them again ?

"of course they are rubbish.......but I want the perfect forex file because I want to show to my friend who want to learn forex"

No way to treat a friend ! :LOL:
However I guess it contains basic info about forex though that is available free on loads of sites.
Maybe something is lost in translation :)

Hi,
Just thought I would put in my two pence worth (literally that is all it is!) about Market's Mastered. I can say I have bought all the systems - and so far I've lost about £500 in total trading live. So, on the face of it not very successful you might say!!!

I was recommended from someone personally (I know this person, not affiliated to Nick) who was trading full time and using these systems with reasonable success at the time.
However, let me take this in context. What his systems are very good (and manuals) for a very cheap price (relatively, I did look into going on courses for £1000s but saw sense) is getting you going. There is great advice about setting up, charts, REALISTIC expectations and goals. Also recommendations of books, and other sources of information. I've mailed Nick quite a few times and he has mainly responded with good info. Also I'm subscribed and do get very regular e-mails showing 'his successful trades'. Take it with a pinch of salt but every day I see successful trades so if nothing else it's helping train me on what to look for. That in itself is worth the money to me. I think this site will also be helpful.

I'm going back to basics after these losses and actually doing exactly what it says in the systems. So far I've been 'shooting from the hip' a bit. Can't afford to do that! There is probably as good (if not better) info. on here for free? But the manuals are packaged well and flow through well. And as I said I know someone personally who has been successful with the systems. I think I can be.

Where people seem to be complaining about Markets Mastered is they expect it to be another overnight success like everything else. It isn't going to be, I can see that.
So to help myself get better regardless of this system is i)Open a dummy account and do 70 trades. I think I went onto the live trades too quick and got burned.
ii) He recommends hours of study. On the manuals and looking at charts. 2-3 hours per evening and 3-4 hours at weekends, EVERY WEEK. Do this week in week out for 2-3 months.
iii) Spending hours on each type of pattern looking at charts so you get accustomed to it. Specific patterns then recommendation of 1 hour looking for that type of pattern on different charts.

I have been in business/property and lost £10's if not £100's of thousands of pounds. So a small investment in learning how to trade is a small price to pay. As is a few grand spent learning. But the whole point is profitable trading so I don't want to be throwing money away by not trading 'properly' in the long term.

So summary - I personally like Markets Mastered. Yes, I have lost money so far on the systems. I put that down to my own lack of investment in terms of effort and following the system. I will persist in training myself using all available info and go back and re-read and apply everything in Market's Mastered PROPERLY. Then I can comment further. Unless someone has really done and applied EVERYTHING suggested in these manuals, it's not really possible to say on success or failure of them. I am at the moment in that camp.