Want a Loan for forex Trading

m-ahmed-bd

Hello,
I have been forex trading more than 5 years. I have need a loan for trading for long/short terms loan. How can I get of this loan?

My name is Moyez Uddin Ahmed of Bangladesh. I have been forex trading more than 5 years. I can generate profit 40%-50% monthly basis.

Loan Interest

How much interest are you prepared to pay?

I will added 5-6% as interest with loan amount OR as you charge added on loan amount. If you give me US$5000/- I will repay monthly US$250 X 24month=US$6000/-

Last edited:
So you can make 50% per month but will only pay back 5% interest over 2 years, why would anyone agree to this unless they are totally stupid? Why do you even need more than $1000 as using compound interest and getting a 50% return per month you will be very rich in no time at all and could easily afford to pay 50% interest on any loan you may need?

How would we know we would get any money back that is lent to you as you might lose and not make a profit?
How would you want the money transferring?

So you can make 50% per month but will only pay back 5% interest over 2 years, why would anyone agree to this unless they are totally stupid? Why do you even need more than $1000 as using compound interest and getting a 50% return per month you will be very rich in no time at all and could easily afford to pay 50% interest on any loan you may need?

How would we know we would get any money back that is lent to you as you might lose and not make a profit?
How would you want the money transferring?

Hi, 50% interest is so much more. I can give monthly repay amount of US$400X24moth=Total repay amount of US$ 9,600/-, against Loan amount of US$5000/- I don't loss inshallah but may be profit generate ratio (%) will up-down. I insure to you that no stop your monthly repayment. I will reserve fund for your monthly repayment. Although I shall take another loan when it repayment before 2 years. It's not calculate of interest. I wish to give him my profit share on funding amount.
Thanking you.

Last edited:
Hi, 50% interest is so much more. I can give monthly repay amount of US$400X24moth=Total repay amount of US$ 9,600/-, against Loan amount of US$5000/- I don't loss inshallah but may be profit generate ratio (%) will up-down. I insure to you that no stop your monthly repayment. I will reserve fund for your monthly repayment. Although I shall take another loan when it repayment before 2 years.
Thanking you.

This is an insult to our intelligence, I hope that the mods scrub this whole thread.

Become a profitable forex trader in 5 easy steps

This is an insult to our intelligence, I hope that the mods scrub this whole thread.

What you have to do to become a profitable forex trader. It takes you all these steps. It can be different from person to person. But what I do know is that if you focus on the below steps, and you don’t waste your time looking for the other things (like Holy Grail), you will reach the last step very soon. But, if you keep on fooling around, and trying different kinds of systems, indicators, robots and, you will have to spend several years of your life without getting any positive result.

5 Easy Steps For Forex Trading:
1. Learn the Basics
2. Learn a Trading System
3. Demo Trading
4. Live Trading
5. Enjoy!

1. Learn the Basics:
If you are too new to forex trading and you don’t know what forex or currency trading is about and how a trader decides to buy and sell currencies against each other, then read the below articles carefully. I don’t think it will take you more than a few or few days to do it. Even if you are not too new to forex trading, but you have not become profitable yet, I recommend you to read the below articles just once:

• Forex Trading Explained in Simple Words
• What Is Forex and How to Make Money with It?
• Understanding the Currency Pairs in Forex Trading
• Candlestick Signals and Patterns
• Chart Analysis
• Support and Resistance Breakout
• Install MetaTrader 4 or MT4 on PC, Mac, iPhone, Smartphones and Tablet PCs
• What Is Metatrader and How It Works?

Continue ......

What you have to do to become a profitable forex trader. It takes you all these steps. It can be different from person to person. But what I do know is that if you focus on the below steps, and you don’t waste your time looking for the other things (like Holy Grail), you will reach the last step very soon. But, if you keep on fooling around, and trying different kinds of systems, indicators, robots and, you will have to spend several years of your life without getting any positive result.

1. Learn the Basics
3. Demo Trading
4. Live Trading
5. Enjoy!

1. Learn the Basics:
If you are too new to forex trading and you don’t know what forex or currency trading is about and how a trader decides to buy and sell currencies against each other, then read the below articles carefully. I don’t think it will take you more than a few or few days to do it. Even if you are not too new to forex trading, but you have not become profitable yet, I recommend you to read the below articles just once:

• Chart Analysis

Continue ......

If you can't wait - read the article:

http://www.luckscout.com/become-a-profitable-forex-trader-in-5-easy-steps/

Loan Amount of US$ 5000 for Forex Trading

Sorry to say that I do not insult you. I have need to loan of US$5000/- for forex trading it's my goal. I will repayment with added profit share which amount is US$400/- each month against US$5000 for 2 years. Mean US$400X24month=9,600/-

Thanking you.

1. Learn the Basics
3. Demo Trading
4. Live Trading
5. Enjoy!

1. Learn the Basics:

• Chart Analysis

Continue ......

The reasons for your thread are explained, clearly, in the first ten posts.

You want a loan? Go to a loan company. You'll need collateral, though.

Sorry to say that I do not insult you. I have need to loan of US$5000/- for forex trading it's my goal. I will repayment with added profit share which amount is US$400/- each month against US$5000 for 2 years. Mean US$400X24month=9,600/-

Thanking you.

Can you give me your home address.

Should be able to deliver cash before the Monday open.

Can you give me your home address.

Should be able to deliver cash before the Monday open.

My Home Address is:

Moyez Uddin Ahmed
Village: Dwipchar,
Post Office: Char Ashutoshpur
District: Pabna, Pabna Sadar,

I want to Fund send at my Skrill or Perfect Money e-Wallet

My Skrill ID is: [email protected]
Name: Moyez Uddin Ahmed
OR
Perfect Money Account Details:
Account Name : MOYEZ UDDIN AHMED
Account ID: 1307491
Account # U5641422
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Thanks and warm Regards.

Last edited:
My Home Address is:

Moyez Uddin Ahmed
District: Pabna,

I want to Fund send at my Skrill e-Wallet

My Skrill ID is:
Email: [email protected]

Thanks and warm Regards.

On my way mate (y)

What sort tea or bea(e)r do you drink.

My Home Address is:

Moyez Uddin Ahmed
District: Pabna, Pabna Sadar,

I want to Fund send at my Skrill or Perfect Money e-Wallet

My Skrill ID is: [email protected]
OR
Perfect Money Account Details:
Account Name : MOYEZ UDDIN AHMED
Account ID: 1307491
Account # U5641422
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Thanks and warm Regards.

Hello,
You have told to me that should be able to deliver cash before the Monday open.
But Monday is open you should not able to deliver cash.....

Attachments

• My Trading Performance of July 2016- Snapshort-.docx
    199.5 KB · Views: 227