Want help on choosing best forex trading training tool or course

Forexweb

Hi All,

I see there are lot of expert traders out here to help me choosing best Forex trading tools or course. Can someone guide how to get started? Here is what I am referring to at the moment Link Removed can someone check out and guide me further?

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think you should start by paying for a course when there is so much free material - google traders library it has so many free books as well as youtube to understand concepts then start trying to understand how to apply the theory. I really dont see what a paid course is going to offer you that you cant get for free. Noone will give away a profitable system and I think a course can help to learn the theory and what not but thats just you being lazy and paying for an expense which you can get for free.

Hi All,

I see there are lot of expert traders out here to help me choosing best Forex trading tools or course. Can someone guide how to get started? Here is what I am referring to at the moment Link Removed can someone check out and guide me further?

hey ForexWeb

first of all i am going to work on the principle that you are not a vendor or affiliate selling the website that has been removed .....I am going to assume that

theres so much for free its untrue if you look

just invest time ...and dont think a vendors $1,000 course is going to save you time towards finding the holy trading grail ...it wont

Mastery of trading is achieved from within ...it takes time and effort and dedication ...there are no shortcuts

you need to walk the path and gain experience before you "get" it .....assuming that happens ...many never get it ....

N