Want : Any courses by Joe Rondinone

Chiron

Looking for any courses by Joe Rondinone such as

Angle Symmetrics
The Presto

Can buy at decent price or swap with interesting courses. You can ask for my list

Chiron said:

Angle Symmetrics
The Presto

Can buy at decent price or swap with interesting courses. You can ask for my list

I have a copy of Primus. What have you got to trade?

Presto method

Chiron said:

Angle Symmetrics
The Presto

What is the price for the Presto method

Joe Rondinone

Two people are advertising a swap or sale of programs by Joe Rondinone. These are illegal sales. Anyone purchasing these produces as well as the sellers will be prosecuted.

If anyone wants Joe Rondinone's Courses, buy them from HIM!!!
HE will support and give all the information you need!!

They're all CRAP!!!

For him to sue he;d ahve to prove they were legitimate, when in fact, he stole them in the first place. LOL!!!

Serpents eating serpents....

Are you talking about his activity as CTA? I meant other things.
Study his style, learn everything you can, and do your judgment.
You will have another point of view to add to yours, even if is already wide.
This is my opinion as learner.

PS. I'm not connected or related to Joe Rondinone, nor business partner.

Angle Symmetrics
The Presto

I have PRIMUS the SYMMETRICS Trading Strategy - Squaring of Price and Time Principle - Squaring Prices with Three (3) Dimensional Charting in my library that I am willing to part with.

Haven't done anything with it or other courses just sitting on my shelf. Just too busy. So time to clear out the stuff piling up. Don't ask me if it is any good or not because I honestly have no clue nor really care.

PS: I know some might make threats like I will be sued or something. Ridiculous. Let me know if interested. I'm not looking for any trades, btw, as that would defeat the purpose of cleaning out the stuff here.

I have PRIMUS the SYMMETRICS Trading Strategy - Squaring of Price and Time Principle - Squaring Prices with Three (3) Dimensional Charting in my library that I am willing to part with.

Haven't done anything with it or other courses just sitting on my shelf. Just too busy. So time to clear out the stuff piling up. Don't ask me if it is any good or not because I honestly have no clue nor really care.

PS: I know some might make threats like I will be sued or something. Ridiculous. Let me know if interested. I'm not looking for any trades, btw, as that would defeat the purpose of cleaning out the stuff here.

Hi All

Anyone interested in symmetrics and any of Joes work, i have his copyright and sole access to software and notes by Joe. Teaching the courses and providing a base software tool to use instead of hand drawn.

Thanks
Rondinone O

Hi All

Anyone interested in symmetrics and any of Joes work, i have his copyright and sole access to software and notes by Joe. Teaching the courses and providing a base software tool to use instead of hand drawn.

Thanks
Rondinone O

Hi

Can you contact me with further info about JR's course? Thanks

I have original Presto 5/4 Angle method and Symmetrics method , all courses by Rondinone and few notes in his handwriting . I am prepared to sell them . I am not interested or concerned with any threats as they were purchased from him and are being legitimately advertised and sold ONCE , no copies .
As far as I have tested Presto is better than Symmetrics.

I have original Presto 5/4 Angle method and Symmetrics method , all courses by Rondinone and few notes in his handwriting . I am prepared to sell them . I am not interested or concerned with any threats as they were purchased from him and are being legitimately advertised and sold ONCE , no copies .
As far as I have tested Presto is better than Symmetrics.
Hi, would you make a contact with me please..
[email protected]

Hi All

Thanks
Rondinone O
Hi, can you give me more information on that? price, availability...