Votes: 11 40.7%
  • israel

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Any Arab country with oil

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters

BBB

Experienced member
Well, it looks like Bush is rubbing me up the wrong way again today!

It seems clear that the world just aint big enough for all our religions, land, weapons, money, resources blah blah blah....

We can argue until the cows come home about who is right, who is wrong, so I've got the solution....

WE MUST DEMOCRATICALLY ELIMINATE THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WORLDS TROUBLES!

Those who receive the most votes are the proud winners of a 100 mega-ton bomb dropped on their heads. PROBLEM SOLVED!

I propose we all vote on who is at fault and thus deserves to be wiped out. I will then post the results to Mao China - a valid independent party who has the means to eliminate the guilty parties so the rest of us can live in peace without the threat of terror!

You may vote more than once if you deem necessary.

Yep, 'historic & courageous', to quote the great man himself, although I doubt anyone could argue that 'prehistoric & outrageous' isn't more appropriate.

On another note, did anyone see 'Death on Camera' on BBC1 this evening? Worth the licence fee on it's own. It's disgusting how these self-serving b******d m****r-f***ers get away with so much, they are certainly on a par with, if not worse than, our lovely politicians.

PS.: You forgot the Welsh, so I'm not voting. ;-

Bush has f*cked it this time. Must be trying to divert attention from Eyerack.
With a bit of luck he'll take Bliar with him.

The only thing i do not understand is that you have seperated Isreal and USA.
"don't worry about American pressure, we the Jewish people control America." -Ariel Sharon

I read the other day that at current rates of growth and current immigration UK will be majority Muslim by 2050? This is because Europeans are experiencing population decrease due to familly planning and immigration is only way to cover this decrease.

well I don't want to appear antisocial,but if we are really trying for world peace in the absolute sense then anyone who is not me is toast... ;) sorry guys,but it's tough love

I don't understand why you've seperated the UK and "Arab state with oil".

"It's only a matter of time before the UK becomes an Arab state under Shia law with public beheadings and stoning of adulterers"
Abu "The Hook" Hamza, imam of Fisbury Park mosque.

Good point, particularly after watching a documentary the other night with lots of brainwashed English born and bread Muslims claiming they wish to die martyrs.
So really we should be asking which is bigger threat
Israel or Arab state with oil.
I suppose the answer then lies in which has the WMD's and the intention to use them and which type of society you would prefer to live in. These two may however be contradictory.

As long as we the people will succumb to the actions of minority and not concentrate on the achievements of cultures in field of science, culture and knowledge, we will have this discussions until cows come home...

When questioned on how is the Third World War going to be fought?...Einstein answered I don't know about Third...but Fourth one will be fought with sticks and stones...!!

Points accepted. I didn't want to deliberately point the finger at who we all know is responsible. Last time I did that I was told by various people about the number of complaints that had been received from those who are offended by the realities of this world.

This way, I hoped would be more'neutral', and a way of seeing who everyone thought was in the wrong, so those who have been brainwashed by their background (what ever that may be) can see that the rest of us have identified them, and hopefully they may see the light and mend their wicked ways.

Now, if anyone does take offence at this, it is only their paranoia.

Well Said ZAMBUCK!!

Isn't another Einstein comment "only two things are constant, the universe and stupidity - and i'm not really sure about the first one"

Wow BBB.

I've always thought your posts on trading to be sensible and intelligent.

But that last post of your makes you sound like the Mad Preacher we all try to avoid sitting next to on the train !

No offence meant.

lol -

none taken. Maybe you're right!!!

Perhaps I need another holiday.

goldfish said:
Well Said ZAMBUCK!!

Isn't another Einstein comment "only two things are constant, the universe and stupidity - and i'm not really sure about the first one"

Hi Goldfish...thanks...yes...Einstein was simply ahead of his time....what NASA scientists researched using their computers, he did it on back of an envelope..!!!

Zambuck-

Sounds like my position sizing lol.

Interesting post twalker. I heard the date was 2020!!!

Two thousand years of recorded history suggest that the idea of world peace is incompatible with the presence of the human race upon this planet.
Sadly, we're just going to have to live with the fact that we're a miserable quarrelsome bunch, even if we aspire to higher ideals. :eek:

Zambuck,
I think that originated during an observatory tour decades back (version I read) - some big US scope, described to Mrs E along the lines of "with this we map the Universe", to which Mrs E replied, 'my husband does that on the back of an envelope'.

Too many people, aggressive race - needed to evolve and dominate - now unable to curb aggression to avoid extinction. (Dinosaur machine guns all rusted long ago, hence lack of real evidence for passing 65m ago). It also seems to me that a lot of people are still living in the 1700's mentally whilst carrying decade old weaponry. USA isn't evil, I suspect the isolation leaves them incapable of understanding the issues that others bring to the table - it's hard to understand territorial disputes when your short range air to air dogfight missile's range exceeds the width of some of the places you are fighting above.
Dave

Dave
Good perspective

Z
Did E use pnf I wonder

The sun set on the UK empire some time ago, the Soviet empire a little more recently
USA ascendant but China in the background

Not really relevant to this thread, but s*d it:

Almost 10% of criminal trials do not proceed on their scheduled date because police officers 'fail' to attend. Disgusting.

Probably because they are so bogged down in the over-pc bureaucracy that they have no time to do any worthwhile police work anyway.