W.D 1909 Ticker Interview Analysis

CalvinLe55

Looking at anyone who is also researching in this area, and have done research very well here. I am open to anyone who has honestly gotten even a little of this idea achieve at all. We're discussing the Law of Vibration in terms of price and vibration rate scaled. This is not a discussion as to just what Gann Angles are, but 1/T or the receprical of time that of Planetary Vibration. I have done great research in this area, but I am looking for a quality discussion. No wasting time with amateurs and rookies on this subject topic as it be a waste of my time. Hit a brother of up if you got something good, and until than :sleep: I am going to bed.

Attachments

• WD Gann Law of Vibration 1909.pdf
    760.5 KB · Views: 794
So 1/T qualifies.....people dont have a clue about the law and those that do wont talk about it.The law is just not made for the public

Looking at anyone who is also researching in this area, and have done research very well here. I am open to anyone who has honestly gotten even a little of this idea achieve at all. We're discussing the Law of Vibration in terms of price and vibration rate scaled. This is not a discussion as to just what Gann Angles are, but 1/T or the receprical of time that of Planetary Vibration. I have done great research in this area, but I am looking for a quality discussion. No wasting time with amateurs and rookies on this subject topic as it be a waste of my time. Hit a brother of up if you got something good, and until than :sleep: I am going to bed.

If you really, really know your craft then you should find some answers in his book "The Tunnel Thru the Air Or Looking Back from 1940" There are few hints there.

If you really, really know your craft then you should find some answers in his book "The Tunnel Thru the Air Or Looking Back from 1940" There are few hints there.

Yes, this is a treasure Mr. Gann really tried to leave ideas and clues in this very book. Although the real scientific clues are really in his 1909 Ticker Interview... because where will you find him state that the values and vibration rate of a stock determines everything in TTTA? Also about the driving forces and how they're also in state of vibration...

When speaking one on one with Wycoff he left more clues as not knowing the interview was going to be release. The book he written for the mass is still not any book revealing any of his techniques use in the 1909 days.

Mr Le,
you are totally right with that the important part is the interview.Its the mode d´emploi.TTTA is the best decoy I ever came across-what else keeps you decades away from seeking a true path:) Stating if you know your craft you study TTTA,well this is the internet:cry:

Mr Le,
you are totally right with that the important part is the interview.Its the mode d´emploi.TTTA is the best decoy I ever came across-what else keeps you decades away from seeking a true path:) Stating if you know your craft you study TTTA,well this is the internet:cry:

Depending on how I feel this may turn into a trading course as many people have tried it, but fail to do so in the past so... as of now we will see depending on how I am feeling these days. :devilish: