View Last Post Error

Not sure if my problem is related to this or not but here goes.....

When ever I come back to the forum all Forum headings and forum thread titles are in bold as if they have new posts in them. It used to be that only the threads that had a new post would have titles in bold to show there were new posts. Obviously not every thread on the forum dating back to the very beginning has a new post each time I return though.

I've tried logging out and back in many times. Tried rebooting my computer. Nothing seems to work.

I use Opera.

Cheers,
PKFFW

I'm using the same bookmark to get into T2W that I've used for ages and it still works fine:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/search.php?s=&do=getdaily&days=5

That's my entry into T2W so I never go to the T2W home page or have to click a 'Last Post' button or anything like that, I just get all new posts straightaway. The only difference in the last few days is that posts made earlier than my last session now remain in bold, but that's not a problem as the separator saying 'the posts below have not been updated since your last visit' is still there, so I use that to see where I should start reading.

Not sure if my problem is related to this or not but here goes.....

When ever I come back to the forum all Forum headings and forum thread titles are in bold as if they have new posts in them. It used to be that only the threads that had a new post would have titles in bold to show there were new posts. Obviously not every thread on the forum dating back to the very beginning has a new post each time I return though.

I've tried logging out and back in many times. Tried rebooting my computer. Nothing seems to work.

I use Opera.

Cheers,
PKFFW

Yes, same problem here. I've tried using Firefox and IE. Makes no difference. After a while the bold titles go away though. I suppose it's all related to the other issues this week.

Well the bold titles still haven't gone away for me.

I just scan down the top few and see if there is anything that looks interesting so it's no big deal. Bit annoying though.

Cheers,
PKFFW

We think we've finally solved the mystery and now *everything* should be working normally again! Can anyone report anything that isn't working as it should on this thread, otherwise I'll assume we've overcome the issues!

Last post icon works.

Rep links work.

Links to posts within posts work.

Knock wood.

Yeah we solved the mystery and fully understand why everything happened the way it did. You'll be glad to hear its business as usual - just took us two days to figure it out! :eek:

I've still got the problem I reported.

Every time I log into T2W, every thread title going back to the begining of the forums is in bold, indicating there are new posts in that thread. All forum categories are bold too.

I can live with it but it is annoying.

Cheers,
PKFFW

Ah, no I was not. Guess that explains it.

So basically in about 10 days it will be back to "normal" so that's cool.

Cheers,
PKFFW