Video journal: I'm ****e at trading - watch me get better than all of you!

I'm sick as a parrot, it's Friday and the sun is out, so I'm going to try to recover in the garden.

So no streams today. Have a good weekend.

cant do any videos today, but i see this pretty solid res on the dow:

a3f24ecb822002613c7e86f2fd6de09f.png

Being past 61% on the Fibonnaci with a lot of downward momentum for the last 45 mins.

To be honest I was just trying to find a reason to get back in and claw back my losses today. I don't know if that reasoning is legit or not. It didn't go a single point further as soon as I went in.

How's it going MA ?

Been helping gftrader 32 in his thread this last week or so - but how are you getting on with the 1 min and LRs etc

Lots of tips last 3-5 days in gft's journal that might help you as well - away in April for a bit - but will try and help out again before I go etc

Anyway good trading and keep at it - you will start to see improvements and clues etc every month if you can get the live chart time in - its all extra knowledge and experience that just helps you on your trading journey

Regards

F

How's it going MA ?

Been helping gftrader 32 in his thread this last week or so - but how are you getting on with the 1 min and LRs etc

Lots of tips last 3-5 days in gft's journal that might help you as well - away in April for a bit - but will try and help out again before I go etc

Anyway good trading and keep at it - you will start to see improvements and clues etc every month if you can get the live chart time in - its all extra knowledge and experience that just helps you on your trading journey

Regards

F

Hey FXMo,

I'm going okay thanks. I've been looking at the "coalface" of the 1min charts and the LRs this week. I purposely hadn't done any live-streams on it because honestly I concentrate better when I'm on my own and not talking, and this scalping stuff needs my full concentration, I've just been messing up on my trades whenever I did them on a live stream.

I'll post some charts instead in the meantime. I'll check out gftrader 32's journal, I haven't seen it yet. Thanks for your efforts. When are you leaving? Going anywhere nice?

will update properly my journal in a couple of days. in the meantime, im long EU scalp buy

d22356799c94feef92e4f5121968ae16.png

I intend to re-start this journal if not tomorrow, then next week. Looking after the niece & nephew over the Easter hols gives me no time to watch a screen for more than 5 minutes without them saying "Pump up the paddling pool, your work is boring!" Those blighters are costing me money :LOL: